A big shout out and thanks to Billy See

Harry

As we are on the very cusp of signing day 2015, I just wanted to take a moment and give thanks to BillySee for his outstanding coverage of North Texas football recruiting. This takes a lot of time and hard work on his part. I think the amount of detail and insight he has shared about this recruiting cycle has been fantastic and I know it is greatly appreciated by the Mean Green fanbase. As some of the older fans such as myself begin our journey towards that shiny Apogee in the clouds, it is encouraging to know we have young fans like Billy who share in our passion for UNT and Mean Green Athletics.

GMG!

I completely agree about young Billy. He provides valuable information of substance, unlike some on this site (glances at mirror, looks away quickly).

Billy's fine work, especially in recruiting, is always a pleasure to read. I also think he should copyright his recruit grading scale and market it to all G5s.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I have great respect for those who have done this kind of thing for GMG in the past, but Billy has taken it to the next level, well beyond what any of the rest us would have expected. I seriously expect to be reading about his nationally ranked scouting service after he graduates. One question though: has our coaching staff been looking to him for guidance on current recruiting trends?

• Upvote 2