Uniform Release Reaction Thread

AustinFromUNT

5 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Is  there anyway to know if the staff is sending these out directly to all the recruits 

If you are on twitter, then just follow the possible recruits and retweet the hell out of the uniform pics. Then the recruits get the pics and they get a get to see how involved the fan base is.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

Thea look incredible!   What a great job Wren and co have been doing!

love the helmets, all of them.  Love the interchangeable nature of the unis.  Want to see black with white pants and green helmets...   I just like mixing it up.  Black pants green jersey would work too...   but I'm no expert

question...   did the numbers on the old jerseys look to small to anyone else?   Cuz they sure did to me.   That doesn't seem to be an issue anymore!

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

If you are on twitter, then just follow the possible recruits and retweet the hell out of the uniform pics. Then the recruits get the pics and they get a get to see how involved the fan base is.

No idea about your level of knowledge on twitter or if it was misstated but just me following someone does not mean they can see what i post... The individual would have to follow me to see what i post.

2 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

No idea about your level of knowledge on twitter or if it was misstated but just me following someone does not mean they can see what i post... The individual would have to follow me to see what i post.

Very little.  You are correct, but some that I chose to follow followed back.  That's the situation I was referring to.

7 hours ago, Charlie NT 73 said:

I have been following North Texas football since 1967 !

These new uniforms are the very best that I have seen in 50 years of North Texas football!

Congratulations to all the people involved with the development of the new uniforms!

Outstanding!

I'm wondering if they aren't holding one or two back from us as a surprise that would fit Littrells MO so far, see helmet last year.   These are phenominal! 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

I'm wondering if they aren't holding one or two back from us as a surprise that would fit Littrells MO so far, see helmet last year.   These are phenominal! 

I think a matte grey look would be pretty sweet. One that could also be mixed and matched. Kinda like this:

693a1ddba9bda3b1671b092bc2395eb9.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 4