UNT vs. SMU (11/10/23) Score Predictions

Big Z

I watched a lot of their game against Rice last night, very strange game. SMU doubles them up in totally yardage, but still barely wins the game. I think we have the best passing attack,  they have faced, but they do have a good defense. This could be a high-scoring shootout, should be entertaining. Besides their starting quarterback, I noticed they had a number of other injuries last night. We should have a massive crowd in Ford Friday night, shouldn't be any excuses to not overrun the place.

Edited by dodgefan
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Oh Boy! 1

3 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

This is easy:

Total announced attendance—22k

UNT contingent 10k

SMU scores quick in the first quarter. Entire program and fanbase immediately go into the fetal position as we fall behind.

Final—SMU 66, UNT 30

I wouldn't expect a big  UNT crowd this week. HS football playoffs week one, with 3 Denton schools participating, and low expectations from everyone. Hate Friday games and we're on ESPN 2 for all to see. Just hope the offense can keep it close. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dodgefan said:

I watched a lot of their game against Rice last night, very strange game. SMU doubles them up in totally yardage, but still barely wins the game. I think we have the best passing attack,  they have faced, but they do have a good defense. This could be a high-scoring shootout, should be entertaining. Besides their starting quarterback, I noticed they had a number of other injuries last night. We should have a massive crowd in Ford Friday night, shouldn't be any excuses to not overrun the place.

Weird game indeed on every front.  Weird reffing, weirdly dirty Rice team, weird play calling and subs by SMU, weird Rice was effective but their prime WR was shutdown.  Then their backup QB comes in with no drop in production.