Fan Survey

Moobs

I know it is common practice in the retail world to send out surveys to head off bad comment venting on sites like yelp, google maps, travel advisor and other. Massage envy pushes that practice after almost every visit. I am not sure what is going on here but I have not seen this department be very responsive in the past. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, KingDL1 said:

I know it is common practice in the retail world to send out surveys to head off bad comment venting on sites like yelp, google maps, travel advisor and other. Massage envy pushes that practice after almost every visit. I am not sure what is going on here but I have not seen this department be very responsive in the past. 

Really?  I’ve seen Wren and team be extremely responsive to feedback.  

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 5

The problem with the blue lot was not lack of parking, it was the attendant. I arrived a few minutes after kick off and I saw several people turning and going to a different location after they got to the attendant. I was worried about not being able to park in blue. I get up there and ask her if there is parking and she says no, but you can check. I decided to check and there were several spots available. She just didn't have a clue what she was talking about. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pissed 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

I remembered something I forgot to put in the survey.  Did anyone else notice that the Green Brigade didn’t march and play as the players did their walk from the busses?  It may have been because every percussionist had stands in their hands.  Really?   I guess the new heat resistant band uniforms are still not temperature controlled enough and now the drummers can’t hold onto their instruments in the bleachers… to the point they sacrifice the pre-game experience.   

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Confused 1

Chris Del Conte has been very active on Twitter responding to issues Texas fans have brought up since their game too. It seems like a pretty simple way to respond to fan feedback. I think a lot of athletics departments are quick to engage with fans on social media in good/fun times but a lot of them disappear when things aren’t great.

• Upvote 2