• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

SUMG

UNT (written in Cherokee) t-shirts to be available soon

Always thought that shirt was pretty cool. I guess they got enough people asking about it to carry it. I bet a lot of people from Locust Grove coming to the games will be interested in buying them.

• Upvote 4

English version in your stores soon.

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, SUMG said:

177830D4-5A65-4FD8-BFA8-7AE9D94EA6D6.jpeg

I want one of these shirts and next year I want one that says in Cherokee, "Heisman ByGawd Trophy."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Greenrex said:

I want one of these shirts and next year I want one that says in Cherokee, "Heisman ByGawd Trophy."

If Mason throws for 600 yards vs the ponies the AD will get these shirts. confirmed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, SUMG said:

Was told today....they'd have these at the Apogee spirit shop...probably in the next few weeks. Go Mean Green!

Excellent.  Thank you SUMG.

Rick

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/27/2018 at 2:00 PM, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Not sure why I am getting downvoted because I love to recognize all the cultures in our thriving University. Explain it to me like I am five... please. 

Did you just "all languages matter" our quarterback? seems so. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Good news from Ryan Peck:

"The shirts arrived at the main store yesterday afternoon and should be out in the stadium store later this afternoon or first thing tomorrow morning. "

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, greensleeves said:

Love these, but I'd also like a SMU rivalry tee shirt. Something derogatory about SMU would be awesome. 

Ponies Suck?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/9/2018 at 9:43 PM, greensleeves said:

Love these, but I'd also like a SMU rivalry tee shirt. Something derogatory about SMU would be awesome. 

You can get a shirt with this graphic through A City Stickers in Allen, TX. Email them at sales@acitystickers.com to get a quote. Tell them you want the PONY DOWN graphic on the shirt style/color/size of your choice. They have it on file.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
Added info on how to get a shirt like this.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/27/2018 at 2:00 PM, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Not sure why I am getting downvoted because I love to recognize all the cultures in our thriving University. Explain it to me like I am five... please. 

When ever you ask why you get down voted people love to pile on.  I learned this from experience.  I think it is more of joke then anything else.  

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Was told at the Mania event that the Cherokee shirts are sold out! Have another shipment coming in in a couple of weeks but you can preorder on the website to reserve one.

• Thanks 1