North Texas vs La Tech (9/16/2023) Score Predictions

Big Z

1 minute ago, wardly said:

So in La. Tech hangs another 50 on us, which I see no reason why they won't, it might be time for out D.C. to fall on his sword.

I think it will be very interesting to see what happens this week. What is Coach Morris made of? Will we drop our DC?

I really hope we pull a win out of our ass, I really need a win here. I might need therapy if we don't. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, southsideguy said:

my  four win season I predicted is endanger of meeting expectations.  Do we have a 90 day probation period for new employees? Morris better wise up and do something about the DC coordinator because his job depends on it.  

4 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

I predicted 4-8 at the beginning of the season and I would gladly take that RIGHT NOW if we could do that. I'm praying we get to 2 wins at this point.

Yep, 4 wins is looking very optimistic at this point, and we absolutely need this game to have a chance of hitting it.

• Upvote 1

I have a hard time seeing a win here. We need Rogers to protect the ball and the running game to be effective. 
Obviously the defense has to be better but that depends on the DC making some adjustments. I am not confident about that so I have to go with a loss.

• Upvote 1