Everyone’s Favorite Subject – Uniforms

El Paso Eagle

We are a quarter of the way through the season and so far we've only seen the white helmets.  I'm no fashionista, but if you go with green pants, I would go with the black or green helmet.  Not sure though if the plan is to go with the white helmet all year. 

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The all white needs to be all white. Take the dumb stripes off the pants. Take the triangle off. Take the shoulder stripes off. The only color on these unis needs to be the SOW on the helmet, numbers, CUSA logo/SOW on chest, and SOW on thigh of pants. That's it. Just my opinion. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

15 minutes ago, GMG81 said:

The all white needs to be all white. Take the dumb stripes off the pants. Take the triangle off. Take the shoulder stripes off. The only color on these unis needs to be the SOW on the helmet, numbers, CUSA logo/SOW on chest, and SOW on thigh of pants. That's it. Just my opinion. 

The triangle is on all Nike jerseys that are the same model.  The HS I'm at even has them. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, wardly said:

Confusing to those not familiar with UNT is eagle on helmet with all references to "mean green." Personally I like the eagle claw with "mean green" in center which ties them together.

I wish we used this logo more often. I think it would look good on an alternate helmet/uniform:

gleyhoyml3hzhjwxnpv9.png

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, MGNation92 said:

I wish we used this logo more often. I think it would look good on an alternate helmet/uniform:

Let's stick with the SOW, or as we may start calling it, "The Flying Leek".

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

That is very cool, but those are Adidas unis.   We have a deal with Nike.   We have to work with what Nike does.

You can replace the swish on the pants to the team icon. Tennessee's got the T, Clemson's got the kitty print after it steps in dirty cat litter, etc.

• Upvote 2