What section are your seats in?

kj86

Section 23, rows 12 and 13 seats 1-8... All 16 of us partying hard..

Come find me Thor.. might have something for you.. I know 14 of us are taking the train

Sounds like it could get dangerous.

Anyway...just checked the HoD site. As far as tickets available, there are some on the upper portion of UNT's side and about 2/3 show available on UNLV's side. The $25 tickets show as none left available. This could mean a few things:

1) Something is wrong with the site.

2) Lots of sections are blocked off due to allotments, possible large groups, etc.

3) The HoD people, city of Dallas, and everybody else agrees with those of you that thought everyone needed to step up, and they all bought a ton of tickets to distribute to employees, students, and other random people.

I hope it's the latter. Without specifically counting or estimating every single section, I'd say there are currently only about 20,000 tickets available through the HoD website. So if it's not due to system errors or blocked-off sections and allotments, there's a good chance we could see a crowd of over 60K, assuming enough people show up with tickets they were given and a few change their mind and don't use them.

I know this sounds overly optimistic, but check the website. Even if a bunch of tickets are being used as handouts and not everybody uses theirs...the fact is, if those are actually all accounted for already, not even counting walkups the day of the bowl game we could be looking at a 2/3 full Cotton Bowl. Crazy!