Attendance Predictions?

meangreener

No there wasn't. Some people just have bad eyes at estimating attendance.

Are you saying I should drink more at tailgating and wear my green tint sun glasses?

I can definately do that.

Edited by KingDL1

I am an Aggie and this is the "Game of the Millennium" according to Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawrence/2013/09/10/texas-am-football-tickets-vs-alabama-are-most-expensive-cfb-regular-season-game-ever/

But I will be at the game on Saturday against Ball State. Go Mean Green.

I live in Denton and support my UNT Eagles!

P.S. I might have a radio in my ear listening to Johhny roll on the Tide.

Thats why you are my MAN!!

GMG

• Upvote 1

Yes - I would guess around 16,000 due to the Alabama/A&M game being on at the same time. If we would have won last week, maybe more due to hype on campus.

I did pick up my student ticket today and asked a friend who was in charge of handing them out. He said he was pretty busy today handing out tickets, but I don't know what "busy" is compared to "normal".

Alabama and A&M will hurt, but I have advocated afternoon games for too long to miss one. I will be there.
  • Upvote 1

My 3rd annual family (and a few friends) BBQ has 79. A few can't make the game but I bought 52 tickets. In addition to our normal crew of 14 and a few comps a Letterman got for his crew, we will have 75 in sections 110 and 112.

30 will see their first game at Apogee, most their first NT game ever.

8 are NT alums, students or future students.

4 moved here from California a month ago, and have never football tailgated before.

3 are coming down from Fort Sill. Two of those are West Pointers (and are seeking Mean Green revenge for the Ball State beat down of Army last week).

2 are Letterman.

1 of the Letterman is back for his first NT game in 20 years. A preacher, he is bringing a fan full of kids "who need to be exposed to the college experience."

1 is a NT senior who will see her first NT game.

0 have expressed dismay that they will miss the Aggie game.

GMG

I applaud you sir , well done

2 are Letterman.

1 of the Letterman is back for his first NT game in 20 years. A preacher, he is bringing a fan full of kids "who need to be exposed to the college experience."

Just as long as the other isn't David Letterman. He needs to sit in the visitor section and broil in the heat. :D

+75

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Probably can't make it. The combination of a 3pm kickoff and these lovely "teachable moments" on deadline weekend have all but killed my chances. To whom do I rant about ruining my life?

Therefore, stock in Ben E. Keith plummets over the weekend, Oak Street is forced to shut down, and attendance hovers around 18,000.

Edited by oldguystudent

I'll bet there will be more people watching it from Apogee Stadium than are watching it on the "national" telecast of the game. With the Aggies Vs Alabama being shown at about the same time my guess is that only Ball State fans and a few North Texas fans who live too far from Denton to make it to the game will be watching this one.