Nt @ Rice

NT91

In my opinion this is the most important game in the Dodge era....we should match up talent-wise with Rice and we now need to see a victory. NT by three.

I agree that this is a huge game which could set the tone for the rest of the season. I think we finally get over our fear of the endzone and pull out a close game.

NT 41

Rice 35

45-10 Rice

Our offense has not shown it can get into the end zone and defense has shown no improvement yet from last year's debacle.

hopefully I will get proven wrong in a big way

You are on the right page with this one. Our team has a long ways to go and this week is not going to help.

Rice 42

Eagles 14

Some of you folks should prepare yourselves for the very good possibility that this team only wins 1 or 2 games this season.

Talent wise, on both sides of the ball, Rice is modestly better. That being said, we are close enough that if our guys played one game like their hair was on fire, this is one we can win. Problem is, we haven't played a game yet under Dodge where we played four quarters of that kind of ball. This just MIGHT be the week.

UNT 37

Rice 31

Go Mean Green!!!!!

Rice - 56

NT - 24

I'm expecting much of the same. Offense will rack up meaningless stats late and score only in garbage time. Riley comes in and will tip off defenses as he will either get thrown to, get the ball on a reverse, or throw the ball on a reverse pass. Cam will run the ball well but only get in every 4th offensive series. Defensive secondary gets torched because the DL will get no pressure.

:D