• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Cerebus

Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

The longer this carries out the more I am convinced the whole thing is about contract negotiations with UNT.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, RiseUNT said:

I don't think CUSA coaches can use this. After the coach tells a recruit Seth will leave what happens when the recruit asks the coach what will he do if p5 offered to double pay.....

Look stupid and lie or look stupid and tell the truth

Gotta believe the recruits he visited last week & this week grilled him about the rumors.  They're not ignorant.

The fact that most of them still lined up their last Official Visits prior to signing day speaks volumes to whatever his answers must have been.   Littrell is a stand-up guy.   I assume he gave a straightforward answer.   I know I would appreciate the honesty if I were in their shoes.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HoustonEagle said:

The longer this carries out the more I am convinced the whole thing is about contract negotiations with UNT.  

The longer this carries out the more I am convinced the whole thing is about increasing traffic on GMG.

I'm on to you @Harry

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

34 minutes ago, KcBBQampgtYou said:

Be prepared though. Usually long lines - yes it’s that good. 

Give Kanye a call and ask him about long lines

4 hours ago, Cat15 said:

I know how we could maybe get it there, but it's non-coaching carousel related...

KC BBQ >>>>> Texas BBQ

Now you're just making a fool of yourself...

KCMO > KC Kansas

Edited by meangreenlax
  • Ray 1

12 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

So if Littrell were getting the KState job....why would Harrell go to WVU?

KSSt. OC or WVU OC...  Is there a much of a difference?   

Holgorsen has his own Air Raid style.  It will be good for Harrell to become more well-rounded.   
He's coached & played under Leach. 
Spent 3 years under Littrell. 
Now, go learn from another brilliant offensive mind.   

Combine what you've learned & have your own system too.

Then, find a G5 HC job & start moving up.

EDIT:  If Harrell indeed is gone, this basically wraps-up the need to bring Shanbour on as a GA to continue coaching-up Mason.

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

I know every one is down on Harrell. But give him time. I am not sure how much of the offense struggles this season were his doing or Seth not giving him much freedom. I think Harrell will be a hot G5 head coaching target just in a matter of years. For UNT fans I wouldnt want to burn any bridges.

Oh, I agree....   Just not right now.

1 minute ago, TheReal_jayD said:

I know every one is down on Harrell. But give him time. I am not sure how much of the offense struggles this season were his doing or Seth not giving him much freedom. I think Harrell will be a hot G5 head coaching target just in a matter of years. For UNT fans I wouldnt want to burn any bridges.

Him leaving makes me think either Seth is not leaving or he was told he would not get the UNT head coaching job. I think the first option is more likely. UIW as OC? Would that be a big enough jump for him?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wag Tag said:

Him leaving makes me think either Seth is not leaving or he was told he would not get the UNT head coaching job. I think the first option is more likely. UIW as OC? Would that be a big enough jump for him?

what?

Just now, TheReal_jayD said:

Canidates for HC if Seth Leaves? or OC if Seth Stay and Harrell Leaves

OC to replace Graham. We got to stop meeting like this! Thanks again for your insight!

I'm a SL fan. Unfortunately, the way Seth and his agent have handled this has pretty much beat down his fan base to the point I'd like to say to him..."sh_t or get off the toilet"! 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, AustinFromUNT said:

LETS GOOOOO

In b4 K-State fans:

"Nope, that's a lie. Seth signed 3 weeks ago. Announcement coming today" 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Vikingcat said:

Congrats and good luck in the future! Ill be a Mean Green fan going forward. No hard feelings, but KC BBQ>>>>Texas BBQ 

JUST LOSE WITH SOME GRACE YOU MONSTER.

Incredible news. Let's go sign that class.

1 minute ago, Vikingcat said:

Congrats and good luck in the future! Ill be a Mean Green fan going forward. No hard feelings, but KC BBQ>>>>Texas BBQ 

@Cerebus you know what to do

J6IY.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1