Seth Littrell Rumors Mega Thread

Cerebus

56 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Gotta believe the recruits he visited last week & this week grilled him about the rumors.  They're not ignorant.

The fact that most of them still lined up their last Official Visits prior to signing day speaks volumes to whatever his answers must have been.   Littrell is a stand-up guy.   I assume he gave a straightforward answer.   I know I would appreciate the honesty if I were in their shoes.

This is what I was thinking, "I was offered an opportunity and listened.  If you (recruit) were offered by a P5, I'd expect you to listen."  I see nothing wrong with listening.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Cat15 said:

I know how we could maybe get it there, but it's non-coaching carousel related...

KC BBQ >>>>> Texas BBQ

2 hours ago, Professor Lambeau said:

I was in Buc-ee's at 6:30 this morning and saw an individual with a UNT football shirt on. I asked: is coach staying? There was no response.

I'm trying to help this thread reach 100+ pages. You should also know the individual looked half-asleep.

1 hour ago, KcBBQampgtYou said:

Bobcat. Seriously there is a stuffed bobcat layin around the equipment shed that gets vacuumed off and trotted out every once in a while - actually kinda horrifying and yet brilliant at the same time

1 hour ago, Vikingcat said:

Its all subjective and opinion, That being said you're wrong. KC BBQ>>>>Texas BBQ. But being 100% honest if I was stuck only having one or the other I wouldn't starve or even complain. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c0a8f1f5330476559

GMG

Edited by Matt from A700
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Ray 1

finding out Littrell is staying in Denton is like having a big momentum shifting touchdown reviewed in college football... you are fired up because you scored, but then have those 2-3 minutes where you start to doubt if it happened... then when they confirm the touchdown everyone in the stadium is happier than when the team initially crossed the plane.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1