GMG.com Texas Douche Award

Harry

First of all he looks like an Andy Samberg character. Secondly, while watching the replay I noticed during a shot of the student section a douche with a Horns hat on. Just because he had a Mean Green shirt on he is less of a douche than the guy in the Polo shirt but he's still a douche. And I feel at fault for not hitting the douche in the face as I was in the student section the whole game. I apologize to all of the Mean Green Nation

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'd rather have someone at the game in need of apparel education than not at the game at all.

I would guess he is a Tri-Lamb.

I see no evidence that he was planned to attend the game not a shred of green on him. If I had to pick the one person that was not going to into the game this is the man.

I could be wrong and I hope I am, please get a North Texas cap and please go back to letting your Mom dress you, you seem to fail by yourself.

Edited by KingDL1
  • Upvote 1

No offense Harry, the "douche" label is cute but we need an that is more indicative of the the person receiving it. For people wearing "longwhorn" hats, or smuT looking shirts, or anything that is not approprate at a UNT game, I think we should have a "richard" head award, if you know what I mean. We could even find a trophy that looks like "richard" head. You could award this "trophy" to some non-UNT fan who really screws up at tailgating, or a fan at the game. Opposing fan, of course.

• Upvote 2

I don't know what I hate more the Longhorn Visor or his ridiculously large Polo emblem...anyway, congrats to this weeks winner.

I don't mind making fun of the Chris Chris guy for caring way too much about his image. But I don't get that vibe from this dude. So labeling him douche isn't cool. And then throwing it on a public forum just to make fun of him some more... classless.

Virgin

Wouldn't expect anything less.

Wow..this board has gotten a little mean-spirited. I know the guy photo-bombed your creeper photo :pic: , but still..

+1

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

I spotted a TCU douche. He was all the way: t-shirt and hat. And, a Colorado douche at the game.

At the Apogee opening, douche count was high - Texas, Tech, A&M.

There's an OU douche in our section. He's worn his OU cap to both games.

A girl in our group POLITELY called him out on it. He then bought her a hot dog.

Moral: a little kindness goes a long way - possibly as far as 10 inches.

• Upvote 5

Yeah, I dunno about this. Last time I saw one of these posts, it was a dad with his son wearing a USC jersey. Turned out he was new to the area and just checking out the local college football scene.

I say get them to the tailgate, get them in the stadium, and then bitch about what shade of green and/or logo they have. Preferably without mocking them on a public forum first.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3