Ticket Prices To The New Stadium Released

Harry

It looked like to me on the season ticket holder side that there is at least 2 small upper levels. Perhaps that is outdoor seating for skybox holders? Media? I didn't see these on the seating chart. Or perhaps those are not seating areas at all?

Now, for all those "conspiracy theorists" out there who thought RV was going to "jack up" ticket prices in the new stadium,you can rest easy and perhaps "believe" that RV and Company are all trying to do the best they can for the Mean Green Nation. This is really a "home run" for all the Mean Green nation and I am glad to see the release so another "challenge" can be put to rest concerning the purchase of season tickets. It would be a good thing to go ahead now and place that deposit down for next year's seats so the AD can have some base from which to start planning sales campaigns, promos, budgets, etc., etc. Not that this hasn't been going on for some months, but it would be nice for those who know they are going to purchase season tickets to go ahead and place that deposit.

Thanks, RV, for keeping yet another promise...that you would not "jack up" season ticket prices on the Mean Green faithful with the opening of the new stadium. I heard you loud and clear on that from the very beginning, and so did most others, but now it is a "reality" for all to see and ponder.

Great news...good things just keep happening for the Mean Green Nation. Now, Mean Green Nation, lets all get busy and sign up for those season tickets. My bride and I have done so, and I hope to see many many more season tickets sold this season. Wouldn't it be great if at least 25-30% of the new stadium was sold to season ticket holders? I have no clue what percentage is sold now at Fouts, but I would guess no where near 30% of the stadium seats are "covered" by season ticket holders. Does anyone have any info on this subject?

If 10,000+ seats could be sold to season ticket holders for the new stadium that would really give UNT a great start, but, yes, just a start. One day I believe that a ticket to a Mean green home game will be a "must have" and that students will also line up early to make sure they can get a seat. Yes, Virginia, that can become a reality, but it is up to the AD, the HC, staff and team, the university population, the community, the alumni, the students and Mean Green faithful everywhere to make that happen.

In the immortal words of Captain Kirk, "make it so"! Well, if it wasn't Captain Kirk, it was someone......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Chris,

The rows of seats that essentially serve as the "upper decker" emerge from the club seats, as you suspect.

Maybe 5-7 rows. I don't recall seeing a second upper deck.

They will serve Club seat renters, for those that are at the game for more than the booze.

I am really looking forward to seeing what that view looks like.

GMG

Chris,

The rows of seats that essentially serve as the "upper decker" emerge from the club seats, as you suspect.

Maybe 5-7 rows. I don't recall seeing a second upper deck.

They will serve Club seat renters, for those that are at the game for more than the booze.

I am really looking forward to seeing what that view looks like.

GMG

Thanks. That will look awesome from the highway to have folks sitting that high! I am pretty sure I saw a third upper deck that appeared to only have a row or two, but I could be mistaking that for something else as I noticed this driving by.

Thanks. That will look awesome from the highway to have folks sitting that high! I am pretty sure I saw a third upper deck that appeared to only have a row or two, but I could be mistaking that for something else as I noticed this driving by.

Take a look at the construction cam. There definitely appears to be third upper deck and possibly a 4th.

I wonder if UNT will have a "Pick A Seat" day so that fans can come out to the stadium and actually see the view from seats they want to buy?

There will be a sort of "pick-a-seat" day. That has been announced for some time. Seats will be "picked" based on Mean Green Club Priority Points. The higher your point total the earlier you get to pick your seats. I do not know of any other plans for a "pick-a-seat" day, but that would be a GREAT idea for those that are new season ticket buyers and Mean Green Club donors after all current season ticket holders are allowed to select seats based on their Mean green Club Priority Point totals. The department could make a big promo day out of the event and make it a "must attend" event. Maybe during the Spring Game activities...Spring Game at Fouts, [probably, but what a "combo" event day it could be.

Super idea...and easy to pull off in my opinion.

This is huge. And PS, they don't have to jack up ticket prices, because we added a club level. Nobody seems to mention or pay this much attention, but at $350/seat, $500 MGC donation and then the required one time donation of $3125, for the worst seats up there, this more than offsets cost and allows us to increase season ticket prices only marginally.

Home Run, don't even live in the state right now but I guarantee you I'll have 2 season tickets for when I move back to the metroplex.

Folks, I feel the excitement brewing, the winds of change blowing thru. We're on the verge of something special here.

This is huge. And PS, they don't have to jack up ticket prices, because we added a club level. Nobody seems to mention or pay this much attention, but at $350/seat, $500 MGC donation and then the required one time donation of $3125, for the worst seats up there, this more than offsets cost and allows us to increase season ticket prices only marginally.

Home Run, don't even live in the state right now but I guarantee you I'll have 2 season tickets for when I move back to the metroplex.

Folks, I feel the excitement brewing, the winds of change blowing thru. We're on the verge of something special here.

The prices are also offset by the addition of the luxury suites.

This was as expected per RV's comments, but it really is great for the program and fans.

As far as the pick a seat day, they will be doing a virtual pick a seat day in the spring. The AD is working with a company to provide a virtual view of sight lines, etc. I don't believe the seats will be installed and the stadium available for walk around tours until after the seats have been sold. Cooper Jones discussed this with us earlier this season on a podcast.

Good stuff......

Gmg...