Ticket Prices To The New Stadium Released

Harry

I may have had way too low of expectations for the big money seating, but it's starting to look like they're going to fill at least 75% of those seats... That is absolutely outstanding work and an amazing job.

For the first time in the history of the program, you actually have a real tangible incentive to plop down a donation of $3000-$25000...

Big things on the horizons folks, big things!

what I said...

I agree with the premise, but with the wing as our "Family Zone" make it a little hard with really small kids when the band gets rocking... Would love to see them highlighted in some special way, whatever it may be...

I thought for sure my 2 yr old would freak out over the cannon blast, but nope, it's when the band cranks up out of nowhere that freaks him out... Even when we're sitting on the alumni side of the stadium...

Just sayin..

Let me be clear, my grubling about price adjustments is just part of the process for me. I will get over it. I am totally pumped about this upcoming season for so many reasons. I'm sure I'll get chills just walking up to the stadium and sitting down in it for the first time, along with everyone else.

• Upvote 3

It looks like there are stairways from sections 101 & 125 leading to the ramps, which would be needed for the band to get from the stands onto the field. I was expecting that the Green Brigade would be in section 125 (kind of lousy, but understandable), and sections 101-102 (and possibly 201-202) would be for visitor seating, with 101 being for the visitor band if they brought one.

So maybe the Green Brigade will be in 101-102? It would be odd for them to be separated from the students, and to be on the same side as the alumni.

I really think that section 112 would be the ideal place for the Green Brigade - then they'd be playing to virtually the entire stadium. But I guess that's not the plan.

I believe those ramps in sec 105 and 125 are for the groundlevel wheelchair sections there, note the icons in that area.

I might be late to the party, but I am pretty sure I have read through all of the posts and haven't seen this asked:

What are the grey sections on the west side? I do not see them listed on the legend. I am assuming they are $150 tickets with $0 required donation, but I am not sure.

I believe that's correct.

Believe that was Captain Picard...who was also a huge Mean Green fan!!! :thumbsu:

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

I do think you are correct, Sir! Thanks. I knew it was one of those Enterprise Captains. Mean green fans all!

I believe those ramps in sec 105 and 125 are for the groundlevel wheelchair sections there, note the icons in that area.

Is that what those are? If so, then there's an unbelievable number of wheelchair "seats", along every walkway. I guess they want to stay one step ahead of the Feds.

There need to be stairways or ramps for the bands to get from the stands on to the field, and I hadn't identified anything else in the drawings or photos that might indicate that.

Another thing that I thought was the case, but wasn't sure until looking at this diagram. There is a slight elevation difference between the west side and the end zone - but not as much as the east side elevation.

Looks like it...

UNTstadium1.jpg

I have been a little under the weather recently, and my mental function is a little slow.

Would someone please help me with a clarification.

Formerly, at Fouts I sit in the lower bowl what in the new stadium appears to be section 105. We usually

buy 2 season tickets with the $500 donation to the MGC.

Question. So, if I by 2 season tickets the cost is $300 for tickets + $500 MGC donation = $800.00 total cost.

If the answer to my question is yes, then what a deal and wonderful job by the AD.

I have been a little under the weather recently, and my mental function is a little slow.

Would someone please help me with a clarification.

Formerly, at Fouts I sit in the lower bowl what in the new stadium appears to be section 105. We usually

buy 2 season tickets with the $500 donation to the MGC.

Question. So, if I by 2 season tickets the cost is $300 for tickets + $500 MGC donation = $800.00 total cost.

If the answer to my question is yes, then what a deal and wonderful job by the AD.

My thoughts exactly. $50 more for 2 seats, and I get the pleasure of the new stadium... Outstanding job by those in charge

Is that what those are? If so, then there's an unbelievable number of wheelchair "seats", along every walkway. I guess they want to stay one step ahead of the Feds.

There need to be stairways or ramps for the bands to get from the stands on to the field, and I hadn't identified anything else in the drawings or photos that might indicate that.

Another thing that I thought was the case, but wasn't sure until looking at this diagram. There is a slight elevation difference between the west side and the end zone - but not as much as the east side elevation.

Yes, my thoughts exactly on the number of wheelchair icons/spaces along the mid-level walkway all the way around. I can't think they would actually have or need that many. My high school stadium in Plano (John Clark field) has a very similar stadium setup and there are 3-4 wheelchair access cutouts in that walkway, the rest is just places for people to stand and watch.

My guess for the band is that instead of coming out of the stands directly down to the field they would assemble out behind the stands and then over onto the walking lane by the A/C behind the south endzone to come onto the field from there like the NT players will.

The stadium having been built on a sloping hill means the student side is more dug into the ground (larger lower bowl) than the press side, thus a difference in the lower bowl sizes as you move around the stadium.

There is a special "New Young" alumni ticket price for you that will be offered. Graduates from 2004 thru 2011. Look at the Purple section down in the North East corner. Surely you can shell out $115 to be part of one of the most amazing events in our history? And frankly, this may be the greatest seat in the house of you get on the front row. Damn, look how freakin close to the corner of the end zone you can get from there? From that view point you will be able to see the passing lanes as they open up and hear all the audibles and everything on the field.

Rick

I love the idea of the Young Alum section