What away games are you attending?

All About UNT

LaTech, Navy (hopefully), Tulane, SMU (is it really an away game when we have more fans there?), and Tulsa.

Those who know going to games at Annapolis, it appears all the hotels have been sold out for months or you're paying $500 to stay a Spring Hill Suites.  Are people just staying by BWI Airport?  Any recommendations?  Any small nice spots farther east on the Bay? 

I don't mind paying a few hundred for a room, but I'd rather not pay $500 for a limited service hotel facing a Chili's.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

LaTech, Navy (hopefully), Tulane, SMU (is it really an away game when we have more fans there?), and Tulsa.

Those who know going to games at Annapolis, it appears all the hotels have been sold out for months or you're paying $500 to stay a Spring Hill Suites.  Are people just staying by BWI Airport?  Any recommendations?  Any small nice spots farther east on the Bay? 

I don't mind paying a few hundred for a room, but I'd rather not pay $500 for a limited service hotel facing a Chili's.

Hate to say it but your best bet is going to be Glen Burnie or somewhere around BWI and take an Uber. Hotels are pretty limited east of Annapolis and certainly the hotels in Annapolis are ridiculous expensive.

4 hours ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

We are staying in Washington DC and just going to make the drive back and forth.  Flying in Friday night and leaving out Monday morning.  Going to spend Sunday seeing the Nations Capitol

Also planning on going to Tulane and will probably be at SMU

• Upvote 1