**Top 5 GMG posters**

10Eagle10

It's the dog days of off-season, and I don't think we've ever ranked favorites (and least favorites before). Any iconic posters that have made a special mark on our favorite message board?

I don't feel qualified, due to a lack of overall posting and longevity on the board, but I'm interested to hear what some of our long time members and high-volume members have to say on the subject...

For the purposes of the exercise, I excuse all of the moderators. Each and every one is a favorite.

To clarify: by best poster, I mean the best content. ie. you really look forward to reading their material every time you see their handle and avatar. Or perhaps we can even discuss the Bottom 5?

i always enjoy reading the musings of untjim1995 and MeanGreenTexan, among others.

one last parting thought: I guess I'm kind of putting out an APB for FroggyStyle and coogerqueen - did they both get perma-banned? and what ever happened to that stormchaser guy?

I find it real sweet that you still think about me. I'm actually occupied with other things and just don't really come around here anymore.

A guest poster I miss is ArkStFan. His information is always accurate and his analysis so on.

Billy's information is always good.

ArkStFan still comes around every once in a while and he's on the CUSA board. In fact, he was in the game day chat for one one of our football games this year. But, yeah ... he's not around as much and that's a shame.

I agree with others in that I always look forward to Billy's posts.

Honestly, this board has more than their fair share of quality posters.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe I never made the top 5 (or even 10) of posters most likely to derail a thread. I mean, what else are some of us to do whenever the obligatory uniform or helmet sticker threads come back from the grave.

• Upvote 2