UNT 90 & FirefightnRick- because I generally agree with their posts

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Harry- Great topics and information

MeanGreenTexan- Fun and rational responses, plus fun to watch games with

KRAM1- Always positive

Cerebus- Knowledgeable and logical, both qualities I admire

UNT 90 & FirefightnRick- because I generally agree with their posts

I think Cerebrus is the smartest guy in the room.

• Upvote 1

It's the dog days of off-season, and I don't think we've ever ranked favorites (and least favorites before). Any iconic posters that have made a special mark on our favorite message board?

I don't feel qualified, due to a lack of overall posting and longevity on the board, but I'm interested to hear what some of our long time members and high-volume members have to say on the subject...

For the purposes of the exercise, I excuse all of the moderators. Each and every one is a favorite.

To clarify: by best poster, I mean the best content. ie. you really look forward to reading their material every time you see their handle and avatar. Or perhaps we can even discuss the Bottom 5?

i always enjoy reading the musings of untjim1995 and MeanGreenTexan, among others.

one last parting thought: I guess I'm kind of putting out an APB for FroggyStyle and coogerqueen - did they both get perma-banned? and what ever happened to that stormchaser guy?

I can assure that you are in the minortiy on enjoying my spare posts, but I do appreciate the compliments!!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...