Official Louisiana Tech Game Score Thread

MeanGreenTexan

34- Mean Green

20- La Tech

I see two special team scores from Chancellor. la tech special teams are bad.

and one fumble for a TD. two sputters in the red zone for feild goals.

One TD late in the four from the running game.

La tech will get one big run play from dixson from a screen or shuffle pass for a TD

they will have a Td from Play action pass.

two feild gaols early.

• Upvote 1

I don't think McCarney has as part of his philosophy to run up the score on anyone, especially at their homecoming.

So, once a healthy 20+ point lead is established, I'd expect the same play calling that came about late last week to surface. This will mean any other scores will probably come off special teams or the stout D.

So.

Voracious Verde 41

Beleaguered Bulldogs 10

And I respect that. I actually hate watching it, for anyone, even my worst football enemy be shutout. When I watched some of those rank 5-15 teams play ranked 100+ teams and go 70 - 0 I had to turn the game off. We sure as heck gave Georgia a fight and it didn't get embarrassing.

Mean Green - 31

LA Tech - 14

How bad is UTEP?? Or did they just get caught off guard by LaTech's full fledged switch to a zone-read run based offense after having been a pass first spread team? This LaTech offense looks like one that our D ought to manhandle...and Tech has a tendency to put the ball on the ground, as well.

I almost think we should be predicting how many times their offense crosses the 50. I say 3 times. This better not be a game in the 4th quarter or it means our O is playing like crap.

I always worry about road games with this team. What worries me about LT is that they have some speed and some skill players. Their running back is good. They can put pressure on the QB. I think UNT will win this game, but I will not be surprised at an unfavorable outcome. UNT needs to come out and punch the Dogs hard.

• Upvote 1