Definitely props to all the people who have been chasing him for the last decade, military, intelligence....everyone. I bet the CIA especially feel vindicated after so much crap they've had to hear for years.

^^This^^ The CIA doesn't get the dredit for the job they do keeping us safe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great job CIA and a special HOORAH! to all of the US Military. I hope the missle gave his b!tch azz a proctology exam befoew it blew.

It was first reported as a bomb/missile attack from a Drone, but later reported that it was a US ground operation. Nailed his ass with a slug. Hats off to the Military and the brave men that carred out the operation.

• Upvote 3

Take the bullet, put it on display in a museum. Take is head, and put it on a stick high in the Middle East and guard it. Cut his body up and send the various parts to various terrorist organizations. You have to show them that we have the stomach for the fight and make them lost their will to fight.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I thought it was 70 Virginians?

you are correct. OBL goes to the pearly gates and was welcomed in and the first person to meet him was George Washington who just beat the crap out of him and a month later OBL is released from the hospital and runs into Thomas Jefferson who just doubles what G.W. did....about three months later OBL is out hobbling around and runs into Robert E. Lee who just kicks the you know what out of him and a year and a half later is released from the hospital. OBL asks Saint Peter what happened to his 70 virgins and St. Peter said there ain't no 70 virgins .... it is 70 Virginians!

• Upvote 5

Excellent news! Great job Navy Seals! Glad to see that it was "up close and personal" for OBL. This raid was performed to perfection. Great job. Who is next? Plenty more of these cowards out there, so let's get on with the rat killing!

• Upvote 1

Note that it is a leftie to try and politicize this moment.

How very sad for you.

If we start living in a world where it's not okay to make fun of Donald Trump, well, I think you know who's already won.

If Trump's a real Republican (or politician), then we're all football coaches.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

If we start living in a world where it's not okay to make fun of Donald Trump, well, I think you know who's already won.

If Trump's a real Republican (or politician), then we're all football coaches.

Just another typical leftie response.

Also, can we go ahead and spell out Bin Laden while discussing him on here? It's only 8 letters and all this OBL business is making CBL rather uncomfortable.

• Upvote 4