Pictures Of F I U's New Stadium

MeanGreen61

Allow me to finish out this entire thread on my own.

Somebody will post: Looks like an erector set. If we're gonna build one I hope we do better than this or not at all.

Plumm will post: Just another school that has passed us by. Hells Bells, "staying the course", young gun alums...WAC...something, something...

Somebody else will post: Anyone have any idea where we stand on our stadium?

Somebody will post in reply: I have great faith that our stadium is in the works.

Kram will post: I like your enthusiasm. Join the exes.

Somebody will then post: We're not even close to having the money. Mandy is the devil...

Somebody will post: Looks like an erector set. If we're gonna build one I hope we do better than this or not at all.

Plumm will post: Just another school that has passed us by. Hells Bells, "staying the course", young gun alums...WAC...something, something...

Somebody will post in reply: I have great faith that our stadium is in the works.

Somebody will then post: We're not even close to having the money. Mandy is the devil...

Underrated post.

Underrated post.

Isn't it a little ESPNish to place a post in the underrated bucket when it has been up for 7 minutes?

Still, it scores points - especially for accuracy.

Edited by Quoner

:clapping:

Guest GrayEagleOne

I have great faith that our stadium is in the works.

Besides, who wants a stadium that looks like an erector set and only holds 18,000. Plumm won't even be jealous of that.

Nope...But I'm sure it was nice for the Roman people to know that somebody was actually working on it.

If we follow the Roman blue print we need to invade Dallas, sack SMU, sell thier luxury sedans, and then use their fans as slave labor to build an all stone stadium.

That... that may actually be the best stadium plan I have heard yet... :thumbsup:

Guest 97and03

If we follow the Roman blue print we need to invade Dallas, sack SMU, sell thier luxury sedans, and then use their fans as slave labor to build an all stone stadium.

That... that may actually be the best stadium plan I have heard yet... :thumbsup:

Like you could get any real work out of those fans.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

The roman governor caught a lot of flack for promising that it would be built in a day, but then he waited for something good to happen and proclaimed it proudly on a stone tablet the townspeople loved to right on, usually after the local gladiator team hit a significant milestone in slaughter. This rubbed some philosophers the wrong way, but they were quickly blacklisted and had their bosses called. Some were never seen again. Then everyone became Christian and the Huns showed up.