Pictures Of F I U's New Stadium

MeanGreen61

Allow me to finish out this entire thread on my own.

Somebody will post: Looks like an erector set. If we're gonna build one I hope we do better than this or not at all.

Plumm will post: Just another school that has passed us by. Hells Bells, "staying the course", young gun alums...WAC...something, something...

Somebody else will post: Anyone have any idea where we stand on our stadium?

Somebody will post in reply: I have great faith that our stadium is in the works.

Kram will post: I like your enthusiasm. Join the exes.

Somebody will then post: We're not even close to having the money. Mandy is the devil...

Gotta be the best post of the day, going for post of the week status. Can it make it to Post of the month? Stay tuned, and find out!

Gotta be the best post of the day, going for post of the week status. Can it make it to Post of the month? Stay tuned, and find out!

I am going with option

1. "Looks like an erector set. If we're gonna build one I hope we do better than this or not at all." It looks crappy and cheap.

Guest JohnDenver

I am going with option

1. "Looks like an erector set. If we're gonna build one I hope we do better than this or not at all." It looks crappy and cheap.

Reminds me of MTSU's stadium. From the outside, it looks kind of cheap.. and for the first 30 minutes inside the stadium it looks cheap. Then the game starts and you realize that you can see the field up close and forget entirely about walking on metal bleachers.