East Carolina (1/17/24)

CMJ

6 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Man. Thing is….. not to be too greedy but we could be 15-1. Could easily be 13-3 and maybe ranked. But in long seasons…..taking games like that instead of losing them could be the difference in conf tourney seeding, being a bubble team, etc. Gotta have those. Hopefully they take momentum into Charlotte and hopefully Hodge is finding a groove with these guys  

I think if you finish conference top 3, a win over either FAU or Memphis, then have a good showing in the tourney you have a good case for an at large bid. A lot of basketball to be played though. 

Edited by MeanGreen22
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, cousin oliver said:

Great finish but honestly Allen pushed off.  Their coach was immediately on the refs after the game and I worry the conference may give this back to ECU due to a formal grievance being filed.

Don't bet on it.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Green Otaku said:

For the 1st time since the injuries I felt like the short rotation affected the team, particularly Edwards. He played 39 minutes tonight. Really hope one of the two gets back soon.

Agree.  I think it affected his two missed free throws late in the game...he was tired.

• Upvote 5