Thanks, it’s been fun

14 hours ago, Rudy said:

It's pretty pathetic that the OP thinks that his school being embarrassed and passed over is "fun".

Seriously! This has to be the best self-own of all time. I wish our admins would pin this to the top of the message board for eternity. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/10/2023 at 12:17 AM, NM Green said:

They are about to face the reality that UNT UTSA FAU UAB and Rice are about to start beating them in the major sports 🏈 🏀. Tulane already does, ECU probably will, it’s a sobering internal struggle. Yet they lash out at the conference quality. It’s one of the wildest cases of wtf I’ve ever seen. 

They should go Indy to save the embarrassment to come. They can create their own schedule and whine to the clouds. 

GMG

I wonder the bigger these conferences become and the adding of a 10th conference game if it’s going to be harder for independents to stay independent. Time will tell I suppose 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Salsa_Verde said:

I wonder the bigger these conferences become and the adding of a 10th conference game if it’s going to be harder for independents to stay independent. Time will tell I suppose 

I have read this about Notre Dame. It's going to be a lot harder to convince a school to use 1 of their 2 OOC games on a visit to the Fighting Irish and with the packed conference schedules, strength of schedule won't be much of a concern anymore. I'm sure Notre Dame, like all big brands, feels like they have it all figured out regardless.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, UNTethered Eagle said:

This post, on our board, solidifies how small and fragile you and the smu community are. The lack of self-worth you undoubtedly feel will never be filled as you look for validation outside of yourself.

Chronologically old, spiritually infantile. What a miserable existence.  

Can't blame them really. Their wives are all on dates and they're home alone. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Fk em.  We should drop them.  Put them on an island by themselves.  let those assholes sink.

Oh no. What we will do without UNT on our schedule while we play an ACC schedule. I’m sure Rice or UTSA would be more than happy to take your spot on our OOC. 

• Upvote 1
  • RV 1
  • Downvote 2