Sophomore DE, Cam Robertson, enters the portal

23 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

Gumms was at a totally different level of accomplishment and athleticism. That one stinks of tampering. This one less so due to the new defensive alignment.  Too small to play DE and too slow to play LB?

Could be but someone on here has mentioned several times how few catches tight ends have gotten in Morris’ system over the years.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Cooley said:

With a large sample size, this list provides enough evidence why no one should ever consider rankings again in their lifetime.

Agree 100%.  I had a nephew whose dad refused to pay the cost of these 247 and Rivals camps and he was given a 2 star rating because of it when he was a much better player than many who received 3 star.  If you don't see the system for what it is, basically a revenue generator for the websites you are blind.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cooley said:

With a large sample size, this list provides enough evidence why no one should ever consider rankings again in their lifetime.

3 hours ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Agree 100%.  I had a nephew whose dad refused to pay the cost of these 247 and Rivals camps and he was given a 2 star rating because of it when he was a much better player than many who received 3 star.  If you don't see the system for what it is, basically a revenue generator for the websites you are blind.

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Someone earlier mentioned being from Louisiana or connection to LSU. But his dad has a great job working in Dallas and living in Plano. I would guess he stays in Texas and I heard someone mention  possibility of SMU… don’t know their Defensive scheme. I would guess he won’t be the last to leave through camp on the flip side I would hope a few would transfer in

• Thanks 1

On 4/10/2023 at 5:35 PM, Dpony14 said:

Or, hear me out, instead of immediately transferring in the offseason, he gave it a shot during spring camp and decided he didn't like what his role would be. *ducks*

Don't you guys have a new conference to worry abou...oh wait.

😜

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, DentonStang said:

Any intel as to what a fair market price for him would be?  I think we may have a few dollars socked away for this one

Exact quote from a multi year starter on your defense to a P5 transfer on a visit this past December who would end up signing with another P5 school "We didn't see a dime of that 36,000 per player last season if I were you I wouldn't come here, I'll trade spots with you"

Seems like ya'll still need to iron the kinks out of your plan to buy success 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1