UNT90

This is laughable. How is this any different from the last game in 2000?!? I swear this is the EXACT same in amount. 

I remember that game...I think there were around 1000 people actually there (it was reported at about 10K).  The pictures y'all posted look very similar.

• Upvote 2

Attendance is about what you would see at a good basketball game. Both are pathetic :/ 

If the athletic department needs a Public Relations Representative I am right here... Clearly athletics might as well not exists with what we are doing. Playing our way out of existence and no one knows we exists.

• Upvote 1

The club is fairly populated, but maybe one third to one half are paying any attention to the game. The rest are socializing  and indifferent.  That said, a sincere thank you to whoever made coffee a reality. I truly appreciate it.

and the prime rib was good...

• Upvote 4