What's the feelings of fans at this point?

Caw Caw

You know this reminds me of old times where you had to look beyond the 3.5 hour block of the game to find the fun. The rice game was even more fun than the Houston trip. Great weather good times fun memories and nice tailgating. Getting out on the road allowance you to bond with greenies you don't see in Denton. It's not forever gonna be down. Find the fun in the family and spirit. Looking forward to sharif good times in Eli paso and San Antone! Now go Cowboys!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've waited a while to answer this one. But then, that's (kind off) the problem isn't it? Especially when you are a NT alumni who has watched this program for over 40 years and heard all the different variations of "just wait" or "wait'll next year", or "the sleeping giant will awaken soon".

I'm sick of waiting till next year

I'm sick of people outside (and inside) the program rolling their eyes and saying "well, that's North Texas for ya"

I'm sick of everyone waiting for our culture change to start from the bottom and working it's way up, instead of how it's supposed to happen...from the top down.

I'm sick of us.....well....insert your favorite North Texas pet peeve here.

BTW Caw Caw, thanks for asking.

BTW(2) I absolutely hate the word "Caw" being associated with our program or, more specifically our mascot, in any form or fashion......sorry.

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 1