Here's what worries me about UTSA

Harry

UTSA has 0% to compete with UNT. Rice is a way better team. We're 5-0 at home and it's not even close.

This statement has 0% chance of happening. UTSA will compete, and compete well.

I feel bad for those of you that actually think this. You're in for one hell of a surprise.

And not sure why you think Rice is way better?

We missed 2 field goals, and gifted them a td on special teams.... final score was within a td.

Rice left that game feeling lucky to get a win, and with lots of respect for UTSA. Go read up on it.

Edited by warcat
  • Downvote 1

This statement has 0% chance of happening. UTSA will compete, and compete well.

I feel bad for those of you that actually think this. You're in for one hell of a surprise.

And not sure why you think Rice is way better?

We missed 2 field goals, and gifted them a td on special teams.... final score was within a td.

Rice left that game feeling lucky to get a win, and with lots of respect for UTSA. Go read up on it.

You are not very good at this, serioulsy you are making this creepy. Are you posting this stuff from your phone while riding the bus to the comic book store? Do you compete in the state of the art KFC utsa badminton center?

I went to New Braunfels in the summer and we went to the Riverwalk because I have fond memories. Holy crap. So rundown. The Rivercenter looked like Golden Triangle and the Riverwalk smelled like a sewer, surrounded by empty stores and hobos. Was so disappointed.

To exacerbate matters, I recently drove to SA to see NIN at the AT&T Center and didn't realize that their arena looked like the Reunion Center.

I know next time to stay in New Braunfels.

However, in no way is San Antonio better than Houston. Haha. That's funny.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So basically you are taking the Tulane argument and spinning it for your favor now?

Nope.. merely pointing out that Rice is not way better than UTSA (which was a comment one of y'all made). That game could've gone either way... two equal teams playing, and one better that particular day (actually one with less mistakes that day). I have not made any comments regarding your game against Tulane.

Edited by warcat

UTSA didn't put up as high of a score or hold UTEP as much as Rice did. Houston beat rice by 5 points, but UTSA by 31. Rice beat UTSA. It was not two equal teams playing.

that kind of circular logic is pointless when the teams in question have played... Rice only beat UTSA by 6 and that was a very close game... so Rice is not way better... then again, i've already pointed out unt fans lack of rational comparisons

that kind of circular logic is pointless when the teams in question have played... Rice only beat UTSA by 6 and that was a very close game... so Rice is not way better... then again, i've already pointed out unt fans lack of rational comparisons

If you can't compare how utsa has done against similar opponents then you will always lose on the record for the season. Records like 7-3 will always forever and ever beat out 5-5. Close games don't count, just wins and losses. There is no column for close games or moral victories.

It's only circular logic if the two teams have not played. Looking at the results against common opponents, it's far easier to conclude that Rice took their foot off the gas in the 4th, allowing a 27-7 away game to become 27-21, than it is to say it was two evenly matched opponents.

I'd give your logic more credence if both teams were trading scores throughout the game, but that's not how it went.

warcat PM'd me to post this on account of his mom telling him to cut the grass:

Ahem, and I quote:

"our guys can feel the power of Coker surging through them. No one can stop it. I can feel it. I know it. In my bones. You are not ready and cannot stop this game from happening.Go read up on it. Despite rational football talk I will dismiss any attempts at real conversation with creepy posts using my feelings about the team as evidence of our superiority. Read up on it. Some one once told me 'good job' and I will never ever let anyone not hear of this. Also I cannot fathom that UNT plays to the whistle as well. "

Also Houston sucks. That's from me.

• Upvote 2

warcat PM'd me to post this on account of his mom telling him to cut the grass:

Ahem, and I quote:

"our guys can feel the power of Coker surging through them. No one can stop it. I can feel it. I know it."

Isn't that what Sandusky went to jail for?

Also, if warcat knows about it, I'm pretty sure he is legally required to go to the police in this state.