Here's what worries me about UTSA

Harry

warcat PM'd me to post this on account of his mom telling him to cut the grass:

Ahem, and I quote:

"our guys can feel the power of Coker surging through them. No one can stop it. I can feel it. I know it. In my bones. You are not ready and cannot stop this game from happening.Go read up on it. Despite rational football talk I will dismiss any attempts at real conversation with creepy posts using my feelings about the team as evidence of our superiority. Read up on it. Some one once told me 'good job' and I will never ever let anyone not hear of this. Also I cannot fathom that UNT plays to the whistle as well. "

Also Houston sucks. That's from me.

Its too bad this young lady warkitty is so damn retarded. I would make fun of her, but its starting to feel like bullying.

Screw it. Warkitty, I am pretty sure coker would really want to hear about your feelings and about how you know his power is surging threw the players. You should go to a practice and tell coker and all the players about this. I think after hearing about that the players will want to send their power surging through you - over and over. Definitely make some signs about it too.

Also, and I type this while laughing my ass off, where should we go to "read up on it"?

Ahem, and I quote:

"our guys can feel the power of Coker surging through them. No one can stop it. I can feel it. I know it. In my bones. You are not ready and cannot stop this game from happening.Go read up on it. Despite rational football talk I will dismiss any attempts at real conversation with creepy posts using my feelings about the team as evidence of our superiority. Read up on it. Some one once told me 'good job' and I will never ever let anyone not hear of this. Also I cannot fathom that UNT plays to the whistle as well. "

Haha! Uh huh... keep on dreaming dumbass.

Truth be told, you guys know you're scared as hell about this game. You in particular reek of fear. You ALL know what's at stake, and you all know that UTSA is fully capable of winning this game. We are talking about a fallout of epic proportions here. You can hide behind fake posts, and name calling, and belittling all you want, but you can't hide from the fallout to come should your beloved Mean Green lose on the 23rd. Let the fear surge through you for the next several days... come the 23rd, you'll be wishing you hadn't run your mouth so much. Win or lose, that fear will show itself on game day.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Truth be told, you guys know you're scared as hell about this game. You in particular reek of fear. You ALL know what's at stake, and you all know that UTSA is fully capable of winning this game. We are talking about a fallout of epic proportions here. You can hide behind fake posts, and name calling, and belittling all you want, but you can't hide from the fallout to come should your beloved Mean Green lose on the 23rd. Let the fear surge through you for the next several days... come the 23rd, you'll be wishing you hadn't run your mouth so much. Win or lose, that fear will show itself on game day.

nqiLuPw.gif

• Upvote 3

Please eat a tablespoon of cinnamon and let us know how works for you, ok?

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 1

1378095315_laughter.gif

• Upvote 7

What exactly is a fake post and how does one hide behind it?

• Upvote 1

Ahem, and I quote:

Which is the parody and which is the real one?

VOTE:

A

or

B

Also on the ballot:

Life Cereal

or

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

• Upvote 2

warcat:

Funny_Pictures_10186_zps299cb5e2.jpg

Edited by Rudy

Other than Rice, UTSA will be the best team NT has played in the last five wins. UTSA plays hard and doesn't give up. They will be really high for this game and if NT doesn't match their passion; it could be a disappointing day.

I don't think NT will let up and should win out. However, passing teams if they get hot can on a given day upset much more talented teams.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Other than Rice, UTSA will be the best team NT has played in the last five wins. UTSA plays hard and doesn't give up. They will be really high for this game and if NT doesn't match their passion; it could be a disappointing day.

I don't think NT will let up and should win out. However, passing teams if they get hot can on a given day upset much more talented teams.

and don't forget, thank have coker surging through them. Its true, you can read up on it.

You are not very good at this, serioulsy you are making this creepy. Are you posting this stuff from your phone while riding the bus to the comic book store? Do you compete in the state of the art KFC utsa badminton center?

I'm with you. This guy is creeping me out. Most normal fans sarcastically debate and its funny. I envision a primer gray van with no windows cruising around Denton looking for UNT fans to scare.
  • Upvote 1

"Our defense is only rivaled by Alabama's. Our Apogee home field advantage by the horseshoe up in Ohio State. Academics? We're the Harvard of the South. We shouldn't even bother with these San Antonio community college peasants. We'll beat them by 30. Hope it was 70."

130360783631.gif

-UNT fan

No one ever said that. Except for the Community College part. I remember laughing about that. And man did you bite.

That's how yall sound when describing your defense, home field advantage and academics though.

Pretty dumb, huh?

What I would say is dumb is your infatuation with UNT and specifically this fan board. You can get your blood pressure & heart rate up in healthier ways like jogging, cycling, ect.

Like I told you last week, not everyone hates your school but you come here and sound really trollish. Be a fan. Talk football, not throw fecal matter.

Like how you think you have Oregon's offense and a comparative defense? Yeah, dumb.

Except noone from UTSA has made our offense out to be some unstoppable force.

What I would say is dumb is your infatuation with UNT and specifically this fan board. You can get your blood pressure & heart rate up in healthier ways like jogging, cycling, ect.

Like I told you last week, not everyone hates your school but you come here and sound really trollish. Be a fan. Talk football, not throw fecal matter.

Be gracious hosts and maybe you will have gracious guests (not necessarily you but the fanbase in general).

My first instinct isn't to sling sh-t, but if it's slung my way I have no problem slinging it back.