Here's what worries me about UTSA

Harry

oh... and by the way... i believe the count is 4 to 1... in the Spurs favor...

Head To Head San Antonio Spurs logo_sanantoniospurs_b.gif vs. logo_dallasmavericks_b.gif Dallas Mavericks 185

Total Games Played

(season and playoffs) 1946-47 NBA Timeline 2013-14 p.gifline_vert.gifline_hor.gifline_vert.gifp.gifSpurs: 1976-77 to 2013-14 p.gifline_vert.giflinea_hor_2.gifline_vert.gifMavericks: 1980-81 to 2013-14 p.gifline_vert.giflinea_hor_2.gifline_vert.gif NBA Regular Season Summary 156 Regular Season

Games Season All-Time Record: pixel_green.gifpixel_red.gif 92 - 64 San Antonio Spurs vs. Dallas Mavericks Season Stats: Totals: Record Gm San Antonio Spurs 92 - 64 Dallas Mavericks 156 winning %: (.590) (.410) Franchise variants: Record Gm San Antonio Spurs 92 - 64 Dallas Mavericks 156 NBA Playoffs Summary 29 Playoff Games Playoff All-Time Record: pixel_green.gifpixel_red.gif 16 - 13 San Antonio Spurs vs. Dallas Mavericks Playoffs Stats: Totals: Record Gm San Antonio Spurs 16 - 13 Dallas Mavericks 29 winning %: (.552) (.448) Franchise variants: Record Gm San Antonio Spurs 16 - 13 Dallas Mavericks 29 Playoff Series Won Series Won San Antonio Spurs 3 - 2 Dallas Mavericks Playoff Series Details By Year 2010 Western Conference First Round San Antonio Spurs 4 - 2 Dallas Mavericks 2009 Western Conference First Round San Antonio Spurs 1 - 4 Dallas Mavericks 2006 Western Conference Semifinals San Antonio Spurs 3 - 4 Dallas Mavericks 2003 Western Conference Finals San Antonio Spurs 4 - 2 Dallas Mavericks 2001 Western Conference Semifinals San Antonio Spurs 4 - 1 Dallas Mavericks

What in the hell did you just post guy fawkes

San Antonio.... The only thing worse than Houston.

Yeah, Houston is just.... ::shudders::

----

And hey, Mandalore/Guy Fawkes. Green P1 didn't post that Mavs/Spurs crap; it's a sig-line. Please refer back to your board basics, Grade 2 and return when you feel ready to try again.

Head To Head San Antonio Spurs logo_sanantoniospurs_b.gif vs. logo_dallasmavericks_b.gif Dallas Mavericks 185

Total Games Played

(season and playoffs) 1946-47 NBA Timeline 2013-14 p.gifline_vert.gifline_hor.gifline_vert.gifp.gifSpurs: 1976-77 to 2013-14 p.gifline_vert.giflinea_hor_2.gifline_vert.gifMavericks: 1980-81 to 2013-14 p.gifline_vert.giflinea_hor_2.gifline_vert.gif NBA Regular Season Summary 156 Regular Season

Games Season All-Time Record: pixel_green.gifpixel_red.gif 92 - 64 San Antonio Spurs vs. Dallas Mavericks Season Stats: Totals: Record Gm San Antonio Spurs 92 - 64 Dallas Mavericks 156 winning %: (.590) (.410) Franchise variants: Record Gm San Antonio Spurs 92 - 64 Dallas Mavericks 156 NBA Playoffs Summary 29 Playoff Games Playoff All-Time Record: pixel_green.gifpixel_red.gif 16 - 13 San Antonio Spurs vs. Dallas Mavericks Playoffs Stats: Totals: Record Gm San Antonio Spurs 16 - 13 Dallas Mavericks 29 winning %: (.552) (.448) Franchise variants: Record Gm San Antonio Spurs 16 - 13 Dallas Mavericks 29 Playoff Series Won Series Won San Antonio Spurs 3 - 2 Dallas Mavericks Playoff Series Details By Year 2010 Western Conference First Round San Antonio Spurs 4 - 2 Dallas Mavericks 2009 Western Conference First Round San Antonio Spurs 1 - 4 Dallas Mavericks 2006 Western Conference Semifinals San Antonio Spurs 3 - 4 Dallas Mavericks 2003 Western Conference Finals San Antonio Spurs 4 - 2 Dallas Mavericks 2001 Western Conference Semifinals San Antonio Spurs 4 - 1 Dallas Mavericks

P0GPM.gif

• Upvote 5

I think the two things to be concerned about in this game is

1> UTSA offense...they scored more points against OK state than anyone else, including TCU, Texas Tech, Miss State, K State and west virgina

2 - Sometimes our Offense can't quite get on track...DT overthrows or throws picks, we fail to repeat plays that work well (this I have never understood...I have seen teams where a play worked well and they repeated it several times in a row, but I'm not advocating that)

So stopping their offense is key and I hope we do better in the secondary, not like the first half against Rice. I hope we get creative with our offense, throw over the middle more, don't throw 5 yrd passes when we need 7 for a first and run a hurryup offensive. Also, I hate whe we have the ball with 20 sec before half and we run the clock off instead of trying to add some points.

They must have something on offense to put the points they have on the board against the above teams....!!!!!

1> UTSA offense...they scored more points against OK state than anyone else, including TCU, Texas Tech, Miss State, K State and west virgina

2 - Sometimes our Offense can't quite get on track...DT overthrows or throws picks, we fail to repeat plays that work well (this I have never understood...I have seen teams where a play worked well and they repeated it several times in a row, but I'm not advocating that)

So stopping their offense is key and I hope we do better in the secondary, not like the first half against Rice. I hope we get creative with our offense, throw over the middle more, don't throw 5 yrd passes when we need 7 for a first and run a hurryup offensive. Also, I hate whe we have the ball with 20 sec before half and we run the clock off instead of trying to add some points.

They must have something on offense to put the points they have on the board against the above teams....!!!!!

i know it's been mentioned already... but the key to our offense is that it strikes early in the game... one of our best series is usually on our first possession... it will be established early if our offense can hang with your D

• Downvote 2

i know it's been mentioned already... but the key to our offense is that it strikes early in the game... one of our best series is usually on our first possession... it will be established early if our offense can hang with your D

Should be a nice little chess match during 1st few series of game with both staffs having 2 weeks to prepare

Total Games Played

nM04wNS.gif

Most of their pts against Okie State came in garbage time, not against first teamers

• Upvote 2

Most of their pts against Okie State came in garbage time, not against first teamers

Okie St was up 35-7 going into the fourth, UTSA was able to score 28 points against second subs.

My only real fear is that UTSA fans will riot and burn down Chicken Express when they refuse to accept their KFC coupons.

• Upvote 3

Okie St was up 35-7 going into the fourth, UTSA was able to score 28 points against second subs.

My only real fear is that UTSA fans will riot and burn down Chicken Express when they refuse to accept their KFC coupons.

Don't tread on Chicken Express or Golden Chick. That would mean war!