Here's what worries me about UTSA

Harry

Except noone from UTSA has made our offense out to be some unstoppable force.

Be gracious hosts and maybe you will have gracious guests (not necessarily you but the fanbase in general).

My first instinct isn't to sling sh-t, but if it's slung my way I have no problem slinging it back.

UTSA fans are doing fine at slinging crap. The owner of RowdyTalk and all his goons are already talking about starting fights with UNT fans (sitting in 203) and tearing down Apogee if you win. Keep it classy.

Haha! Uh huh... keep on dreaming dumbass.

Truth be told, you guys know you're scared as hell about this game. You in particular reek of fear. You ALL know what's at stake, and you all know that UTSA is fully capable of winning this game. We are talking about a fallout of epic proportions here. You can hide behind fake posts, and name calling, and belittling all you want, but you can't hide from the fallout to come should your beloved Mean Green lose on the 23rd. Let the fear surge through you for the next several days... come the 23rd, you'll be wishing you hadn't run your mouth so much. Win or lose, that fear will show itself on game day.

Shut it down. Let's go home.

you-play-ball-like-a-girl-o.gif

Edited by Green Mean

UTSA fans are doing fine at slinging crap. The owner of RowdyTalk and all his goons are already talking about starting fights with UNT fans (sitting in 203) and tearing down Apogee if you win. Keep it classy.

I heard you threatened to fight one of our RowdyTalk guys in Denton so you have no room to talk about class, girl.

• Downvote 2

ROFL I think I missed that one. I'm sure if anything remotely like that was mentioned you are taking it out of context. The owner has been organizing this trip for Roadrunners for quite a long time and is a member of law enforcement. I doubt fights or literally burning things down would be in his/our best interests

Lol Something is wrong with your mind. What other fantasies do you have about UTSA fans?

ROFL I think I missed that one. I'm sure if anything remotely like that was mentioned you are taking it out of context. The owner has been organizing this trip for Roadrunners for quite a long time and is a member of law enforcement. I doubt fights or literally burning things down would be in his/our best interests

This owner you speak of. He wouldn't happen to be expecting twins would he?

I heard you threatened to fight one of our RowdyTalk guys in Denton so you have no room to talk about class, girl.

I told Mr. Lololol that he wouldn't talk so big behind an internet screen. Not my fault he can't comprehend written word.

I did call him a goofy looking brain damaged McDonalds employee though after he started giggling like a prepubescent girl at his own jokes of calling me a girl. Which I thought was amusing.

Edited by meangreener
  • Downvote 1

Lol Something is wrong with your mind. What other fantasies do you have about UTSA fans?

We fantasize that just playing your poor excuse for a football program wouldn't hurt out BCS ranking. But you are ranked so many slots below us that beating you will still drop our rating.

In case you're wondering, those BCS rankings are used to decide who hosts the CUSA championship game. Maybe some day you'll get to play for one of those.

Tell that to when your future employer checks your twitter to monitor your behavior.

If you are worried about a future employer checking your twitter you shouldn't have one. Also, if they can find your twitter than can find your posts on here. Are all those posts something you want a possible employer looking at?

• Upvote 3

In case you're wondering, those BCS rankings are used to decide who hosts the CUSA championship game. Maybe some day you'll get to play for one of those.

Thanks for the info. And I appreciated your concern. You're a pretty okay dude no matter what meangreener says.

If you are worried about a future employer checking your twitter you shouldn't have one. Also, if they can find your twitter than can find your posts on here. Are all those posts something you want a possible employer looking at?

Future employer will probably even dictate when & where one works... Even if it's on a weekday when we have a game !!!
  • Upvote 1