A picture is worth a thousand words

Harry

He shows the pain of the lost. Unfortunately, he showed his immaturity in accepting his all tournament award.

Let me know when you've put your all into achieving a goal and come up just short. I'll be sure to take a swipe at you while you're down.

Until then I'll be an effin coward behind a keyboard.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Let me know when you've put your all into achieving a goal and come up just short. I'll be sure to take a swipe at you while you're down.

Until then I'll be an effin coward behind a keyboard.

Amen Emmitt...very well said

He shows the pain of the lost. Unfortunately, he showed his immaturity in accepting his all tournament award.

Next time you have a nice open wound be sure to put some salt on it, I'm sure you'll handle it in a mature, dignified manner. Tony's a kid who just had his heart ripped out, if you had one you'd have a little empathy.

• Upvote 3

Well....I've seen some pretty stupid stuff posted on this board, but, far and away, this takes the cake. Dumbest thing I think i have ever seen posted. Stupid is as stupid posts! Clueless and classless might be two words I would use to describe the above referenced post and the person who posted them. Good grief!

• Upvote 5

Sad. Hopefully he knows we are proud of him and if he decides to stay this team can be special this year.

Great run by UNT this year with a lot of adversity.

It hurts to fall in the last few seconds...like last year, but I for one am very proud of the MG BB team....they gave it their best and we can't ask more than this...because this is all they have. JJ and the team have my admiration...GMG !!! Also, if they gave it their best they have nothing to be ashamed of...and a little time will help the pain of the loss.

It is very easy as fans to backlash and play blame games after loses like this. And then a picture like this puts everything back into perspective.

As much as the announcers wanted us to believe that WKY was the only team to endure adversity, our team had its share. And with that, they still got in the championship game and had plenty of chances to win. That short bench ended up taking its toll. You could see it in some of the shots in the last minutes. Over and over JW and CJ heard their names on national TV about becoming ineligible and the world knows that means you flunked. That has to be motivation to get it done this year!

To see Tony and the rest of the team in this state stings! Really makes you proud as an alumni that they care about this university and it's alumni and wear it on their sleeve! I'm proud of them and can't wait to see what they do next year.

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure why people are acting like you've posted the worst thing ever?

Tony is just about my favorite thing ever to do with Non-Mavericks basketball but...

Was he showing the pain of a loss? Yes

Did his he show immaturity when accepting his award? Yes

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure why people are acting like you've posted the worst thing ever?

Tony is just about my favorite thing ever to do with Non-Mavericks basketball but...

Was he showing the pain of a loss? Yes

Did his he show immaturity when accepting his award? Yes

I don't think anybody has posted this yet but out of curiosity in what way was he showing immaturity accepting the award?