How Hilter reacted to the end of the UT/TAMU rivalry

untcampbell

So upset that he probably kicks people out of his office.

It won't matter much though as if I recall from my studies of German history the Krauts made their walls notoriously thin...I'd be willing to wager everyone in the hallway would be able to hear just how upset he is over the death of the annual tradition. Women may even cry.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It won't matter much though as if I recall from my studies of German history the Krauts made their walls notoriously thin...I'd be willing to wager everyone in the hallway would be able to hear just how upset he is over the death of the annual tradition. Women may even cry.

Touche. Well played sir.

He probably even asks for Crepes made by Burgdorf.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 1

Mildly amusing. Obviously done by a tu fan. It does suck that the doucher slammed us more than any of the other "in state" schools mentioned.

At least we weren't called NTSU :wacko:

• Upvote 1

Chance to compete in 2014 @ UT. Should parlay this with chance to compete with A$M since TCU as a Big 12-2 member had rather play TN Tech, NW St., or ULM rather than UNT. As much as I despise SMU at least they are on the 2014 schedule for now. I missed the last game with SMU as my wife planned a trip to Hawaii on that date saying she was embarrased by my conduct at SMU games and would never attend another one with me. I do not consider any contest with SMU to be a game, but rather a war with the enemy who has for decades tried to downgrade UNT. Paid $50. to SMU for streaming video in Maui, but not like being there. Until we beat some of these people just like former NT QB from San Antonio, Rick Shaw, quoted to Randy Galloway years ago " North Texas is a nothing school from a nobody league"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Chance to compete in 2014 @ UT. Should parlay this with chance to compete with A$M since TCU as a Big 12-2 member had rather play TN Tech, NW St., or ULM rather than UNT. As much as I despise SMU at least they are on the 2014 schedule for now. I missed the last game with SMU as my wife planned a trip to Hawaii on that date saying she was embarrased by my conduct at SMU games and would never attend another one with me. I do not consider any contest with SMU to be a game, but rather a war with the enemy who has for decades tried to downgrade UNT. Paid $50. to SMU for streaming video in Maui, but not like being there. Until we beat some of these people just like former NT QB from San Antonio, Rick Shaw, quoted to Randy Galloway years ago " North Texas is a nothing school from a nobody league"

That's one of the saddest things I have ever read. I'm sad now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I perfect example of how some of our older alumns are so caught up in SMU.

Man that was rough to read.

I wouldn't minus the guy or anything...geez. I hear the older crowd gets touchy about that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1