New Joe Greene Commerical Is Out!

Are those actually the new helmets? I could see the AD putting that one in the commercial and then coming out with the real "new" one on game day with the uniforms.

No worries. New helmet talk will commence following every Mean Green football season.

Don't let a single commercial put you to sleep on that.

I like it. The white facemask looks good. I'd like it more if it had the SOW on the sides.

Two questions. When and where will it start airing? And, Is it the first in a series? They didn't show much of the stadium. I have to believe another commercial, featuring the completed stadium will follow.

• Upvote 1

So it's basically a return to the late-Dickey era helmet (assuming this is it), right? Even the green looks similar.

I hate myself for replying to this thread.

i think it's the same shade as last year, but when in dark room and hovered over my a guy of that size the shadow makes it look darker. caution: helmets in this commercial may be a lighter green than they actually appear.

Two questions. When and where will it start airing? And, Is it the first in a series? They didn't show much of the stadium. I have to believe another commercial, featuring the completed stadium will follow.

I wonder if it will be used like season ticket commercials from previous years and mostly just run during episodes of The Mean Green Insider. I hope it gets more exposure than that.