Oklahoma State (3/21/23)

greenminer

who you got?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. North Texas @ Oklahoma State

• Mean Green
    • Cowpokes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/23/2023 at 01:00 AM

I have a group of 8 leaving at 12 from Denton, the seating arrangements is super weird with GA, but our goal is section 107 (behind our bench directly even though our tickets are 212 which is above). I talked with some Pokes fans, they said it shouldn’t be a problem if people show up early!!

We will pregame in Lot 6, head to the gates around 4:45!

GMG!

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, ADLER said:

ESPN Press Room - for Media Professionals (formerly ESPN MediaZone)

Finally, our big opportunity to display our school spirit on the big stage.

I wonder what color the Mean Green will wear?

Seriously, no school could ever, ever fudge this up, could they?

The players love the alternate jerseys, so more than not expect them to be in the black unis tonight. 

• Upvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

14 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

How long does it take to order a replacement set of uniforms?

Yea I'm wondering that too. If they were stolen (which is terrible) how difficult is it to buy new jerseys? Seems a little crazy that we wouldn't have the financial resources to replace them. Maybe it's on Nike and their ability to get product produced quickly?  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, South Texas Green said:

Yea I'm wondering that too. If they were stolen (which is terrible) how difficult is it to buy new jerseys? Seems a little crazy that we wouldn't have the financial resources to replace them. Maybe it's on Nike and their ability to get product produced quickly?  

Probably a bigger expense than we think for just minimal games left in the season.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, South Texas Green said:

Not to sound to pessimistic, but if Abou wasn't available 2 days ago, and we didn't see him in practice photos posted by the team yesterday, my guess is he's out today. Have no idea what his family issue is but wish everyone involved the best. Seems like a great kid and the kind of team player every coach would love to have. GMG! 

Agreed - Would have been announced he was back by now.  He’s out for sure.  UNT Sportz is so snakebit!  

• Sad 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

How long does it take to order a replacement set of uniforms?

I have wondered this too. I would think Nike would have no problem sending more jerseys and that they would be free? I don't think we pay Nike to give us jerseys, they provide them as part of our licensing agreement. At least I think that's how it works, someone else correct me if I'm wrong.

The other issue is do the jerseys come blank? I noticed our names and numbers are embroidered and sewn on, not screen printed. So maybe the issue is getting more numbers/letters and getting those put on? 

maxresdefault.jpg

63681d48712c6.hires.jpg

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Any new word on Abou? Last I saw was he probably wasn’t going to make it. I hope everything is going okay for him and his family. 

It was always going to be a very low to almost 0 chance he would play. Flying to NYC and back, leaving team practice and all of the game prep they have to do, and on top of that for a 2 day turnaround. It just wasn't going to happen unless he got back early Monday. 

• Upvote 2