Contract not yet signed...

MeanGreenDan

Thats all well and good on ZBarnett but I dont believe anyone on anything until we hear it from the Horses Mouth.

ADWEEK horse working twitter advertising

If you are waiting for an official announcement, I'm pretty sure it will come from this end...

200.gif

That guy is always talkin' shit!

• Upvote 2

Given UNT's position in the FBS pecking order, it's in Littrell's best interest to not sign the contract until the day the hire is going to be announced. It keeps his options open as long as possible when an ACC championship win for UNC could make him more valuable.

Edited by rcade
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ok, seriously, I am NOT that much of a masochist and dumb person to continue to support this program in any way, shape or form (means also following it) if RV messes this up and is still leading UNT athletics. I would expect those of you with a sense of dignity and intellect to also abandom this regime RV heads and hit them in their pockets until there is no other option but to fire the dictator who considers us "minute few". We were one of the first (if not the first?) schools to fire our head coach and now looks like we'll be one of the last ones to hire one, if not the last. 

• Upvote 1

i used to always watch 'days of our lives'...it was an enjoyable soap opera through college...now...just follow north texas athletics...there is not a plot line that could be inconceivable at north texas...

we'll get a coach when we get a coach...until then....i've got 1 hour 14 mins until i can leave school and have a brew...

• Upvote 4

i used to always watch 'days of our lives'...it was an enjoyable soap opera through college...now...just follow north texas athletics...there is not a plot line that could be inconceivable at north texas...

This will just have to be posted in both threads...

url?sa=i&source=imgres&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwj4

I think the whole thing, as it pertains to this board, is a lesson in human psychology.  A month ago no one here even had Littrell on their radar.  Now we are all about to lose our minds if we can't hire him.

The fear isn't just about losing Littrell. It's about the message sent if the coach widely considered to be our choice ends up turning us down. If that happens, RV will have handed the school another black eye by letting his name get out into the press as our presumptive choice.

• Upvote 6

I don't think I'm alone in my cynicism about how UNT handles situations like this one, so I'll go on record as saying that this is going to go sideways on us because that's the most UNT thing that could happen. UNC beats Clemson on the strength of a just-good-enough defensive showing combined with a pitch-perfect offensive attack and then Littrell moves to another gig.  

• Upvote 1

Ok, seriously, I am NOT that much of a masochist and dumb person to continue to support this program in any way, shape or form (means also following it) if RV messes this up and is still leading UNT athletics. I would expect those of you with a sense of dignity and intellect to also abandom this regime RV heads and hit them in their pockets until there is no other option but to fire the dictator who considers us "minute few". We were one of the first (if not the first?) schools to fire our head coach and now looks like we'll be one of the last ones to hire one, if not the last. 

You can't be serious, right?  We still have people religiously following Benford wasting their time and money driving to Denton,..running around like fools in an attempt gain more even more favor of this AD department by doing their job for them.  It's sickening the low expectations some of this fan base has.

Sense of dignity?  Ha!

Rick

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

You can't be serious, right?  We still have people religiously following Benford wasting their time and money driving to Denton,..running around like fools in an attempt gain more even more favor of this AD department by doing their job for them.  It's sickening the low expectations some of this fan base has.

Sense of dignity?  Ha!

Rick

Maybe they are following UNT and not Benford?

• Upvote 5