ESPN projection: Notre Dame vs. UNT in HODallas Bowl

Harry

I saw Notre Dame and Texas in the Cotton Bowl when I was a wee one, and I'd love to see them again, but this time against my favorite team. With our team speed, I think we would match up well.

Same here , I watched both ND / A&M cotton bowls. I'd love to see it , but I just don't see it happening. Sure hope im wrong Edited by NT03

Same here , I watched both ND / A&M cotton bowls. I'd love to see it , but I just don't see it happening. Sure hope im wrong

I was selling drinks in the end zone for one of those games. For some reason the ND fans didn't want the non-alcoholic beer. Fortunately for them they brought plenty of their own alcohol to the game.

• Upvote 1

I was selling drinks in the end zone for one of those games. For some reason the ND fans didn't want the non-alcoholic beer. Fortunately for them they brought plenty of their own alcohol to the game.

Hopefully it was the 2nd year... 1st game was near 0 degrees in the sleet & snow

• Upvote 3

3 pages deep and no one bothers to ask how this match up would be possible.

Why won't the Big Ten fill their bowl slots?

Nevermind the fact Notre Dame has a deal to fill ACC bowl slots.

Heart of Dallas: UNT vs Iowa/Northwestern/Minn. is the most realistic option.

• Upvote 2

I don't think so... When is the last time they have been in Texas? They need to rekindle their recruiting down here. They have a ton of donors and fans here and that would be a mistake IMHO.

They played in the Sun Bowl a couple years ago but that is no where near the Texas recruits they would like to see.

I don't think so... When is the last time they have been in Texas? They need to rekindle their recruiting down here. They have a ton of donors and fans here and that would be a mistake IMHO.

10/05/13 in Arlington versus Arizona State.

I saw Notre Dame and Texas in the Cotton Bowl when I was a wee one, and I'd love to see them again, but this time against my favorite team. With our team speed, I think we would match up well.

I saw them in that Cotton Bowl as well. Texas had Earl Campbell and was looking for a win. ND shut down Texas and took the win. The ND fans were obnoxious while the Texas fans were stunned. I believe there was a bit of icy weather as well just before the game, but game day was sunny...cool, but sunny.

And, FYI...I was not a wee one at the time...just out of the Air Force a year or so and starting my banking career.