UNT Flying Worm t-shirt available!

GreenBat

Sweet Jesus. We must be the Charlie Brown of all fan bases

I just laugh whenever people say this. Most other fan boards are way worse than we are.

That being said, this shirt is such a letdown it's not even funny. The bright side is my planned trip to Denton this week to pick up one of the heavily advertised "coming soon flying worm shirts" just got scrapped, so I am going to save some gas money!

• Upvote 1

At least it's not a hat with a helmet on it. Oh, wait....

Never mind.

That's pretty surreal when you think about it! To those who want a new helmet design, maybe here is the answer: The new helmet could feature the hat with a helmet on it. That would really mess with people's minds.

As far as the shirt goes, let's give a jeer.

• Upvote 1

I get the whole this board is overly negative thing......... but this shirt wont even come out of Kram's closet after this game.

LOL...that shirt will never be in Kram's closet! Ha!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I actually think it has potential to have a real throwback vibe. Sort of reminds me of the old Cowboys 2D logo from the late-60's/early 70's. Similar to below. Not blown away by the overall design, though. A ringer or distressed fabric would have been cool.

DallasCowboys_HRS0100b_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

Edited by LongJim
  • Upvote 1