the unt streaker

Travis Scott

I have not watched the recorded game yet so for those who did catch the game on ESPN2, did you see that idiot run on the field? Hopefully the cameras didn't catch him. What an absolute tool...he had clothes on too. I mean, if you are going to be that dumb and disrepectful, at least....nevermind...much better to keep your clothes on

• Upvote 2

I have not watched the recorded game yet so for those who did catch the game on ESPN2, did you see that idiot run on the field? Hopefully the cameras didn't catch him. What an absolute tool...he had clothes on too. I mean, if you are going to be that dumb and disrepectful, at least....nevermind...much better to keep your clothes on

This. I just posted the same thing in another thread. Gotta go naked and in the middle of a play, not between plays when the cameras are all on tight shots.

• Upvote 1

Talked to a cop and a CSC guy. They said he got charged with felony criminal treaspassing. He defintely spent some time at the jail.

That's really going to suck when he gets out of school and on every single job application has to say that he's been convicted of a felony...

• Upvote 2

Not only was Cougar King "streaking" with clothes on, did you see how he totally gave up. He pretty much walked up to the security guys and stopped. Didn't even try to make them chase him. I think about 5 seconds into it, he realized he have f'd up and lost his commitment.

Edited by meaniegreenie
  • Upvote 1

No? Aren't the university police a private police force that are afforded jurisdiction over university matters unless it is considered a major crime at which point Denton police would have jurisdiction? Maybe I am way off base here, but I thought that is the way it was (or used to be).

No.

UNTPD are licensed and certified peace officers of the State of Texas. No different than Denton PD.

ETA: Unlike some other states, there are no "tiers" of peace officers in Texas. You either are or are not. University PD is.

Edited by Cerebus
  • Upvote 2

The student side thought it was hilarious. Although, I'd have to agree that if you're going to do it......go all out. If you aren't painted completely green and you're not completely naked.....you're a waste of time and effort for the police to deal with.

• Upvote 1