Preseason NIT

NT03

I'm still waiting on the day we get into the USVI or Puerto Rico tournament. That's a must do vacation

Im not 100% sure we will be playing K ST first , just know that's where we are headed.

And by "we" you mean several of us alumni and fans. This is the ONLY decent reason to visit Manhattan Kansas.

Tap the breaks Coach Emmitt on saying bad things about Manhattan or I will be our team's Lamar Odom on Saturday. You need to pay visit, its a great college town (weird that a town actually gets behind their college).. most importantly a good bar district. Clearly your comments are RV's, JJ's and Mean Green Club employees fault so i'll forgive.

• Upvote 1

Tap the breaks Coach Emmitt on saying bad things about Manhattan or I will be our team's Lamar Odom on Saturday. You need to pay visit, its a great college town (weird that a town actually gets behind their college).. most importantly a good bar district. Clearly your comments are RV's, JJ's and Mean Green Club employees fault so i'll forgive.

Manhattan is great...though I tend to prefer and spend most of my time in Brooklyn. Can't wait to watch the Mean Green at MSG next season!

And by "we" you mean several of us alumni and fans. This is the ONLY decent reason to visit Manhattan Kansas.

i went to Manhattan when we were ranked in top 10 in 1aa football and Corky Nelson was coach. the Wildcats had not won a game in 2 years but beat us in the last few minutes. i see no reason to go back, as Manhattan makes Lubbock look good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The NIT Season Tip-Off field has 13 out of 16 confirmed teams:

Michigan (host)

Cleveland State

Bowling Green

Oakland

Virginia (host)

Delaware

Fairfield

Robert Morris

Kansas State (host)

North Texas

Lamar

TBD

Pittsburgh (host)

Fordham

TBD

TBD

I'll lose it if UNT plays Michigan at the Garden.

• Upvote 1

If we make it to NYC I am definitely making that trip.

Don't get a head of yourself. It would be great if NT advanced to NYC, but it will be a challenge. I'd like to play Lamar and embarass Lil Pat Knight again.

• Upvote 1