Attendance Predictions For Next Week

oldguystudent

If they said over 16K for this past weekend, I'm guessing about 6-7K sold but not in attendance. So Maybe 7,000 in attendance plus season tickets...

I'm going 13,500.

Score?

LaLa's averaging just over 32 ppg. UNT's averaging 13. Plug in the Sunbelt Conference variable...Whirr, buzz, ding!

Score at halftime -- ULL 42, UNT 3

Final Score -- ULL 56, UNT 12

Oh hell, let's throw a safety in there for good measure..

ULL 58, UNT 12

It's family weekend for the La-La game so alot of unsuspecting families will see our

failing experiment of having a collegiate team coached by a HS coach and assistants.

Attendance= 13,742

We had nearly 30 put up against us in halftime by FIU, a team that has only 3 wins ever, and two of them were against our team......

Score= Louisana 52

North Texas 14

If you dont want to come to the game, at least come to tailgate and BBQ.....

This seems a little early in the week, but I think we all know what is about to happen... so why not? The blow-outs continue...

ULL - 45

NT - 14

First half attendance - 10K

Second half attendance - 4K

Section E attendance - 800 pissed off "M-Fer's". (sorry Coach Dickey... Once you stopped laughing, didnt think you would mind if I used it.)

GMG!!! :angry:

If you dont want to come to the game, at least come to tailgate and BBQ.....

If that's directed at me personally, don't you worry. I'll be at the game. I have a choice on Saturdays of taking the kid to the library to watch some old lady with sock puppets or going to watch UNT get pummeled. So far, as painful as it is, watching the pummels aren't as bad as the old lady with the sock puppets.

I plan to be at a wedding and drinking heavily. UNTFlyer will put two unsuspecting rubes in my seats. God bless them!

My attendance guess is 14,000, but that is inflated because of Family Weekend. ULaLa will have their way with us and I don't even want to think about their score; we will get a touchdown and three field goals (when we should have gone for it in short yardage situations) = 16.

If LaLa's RB (Fenroy) ran for 290 yds. last week against LaMo's defense, just imagine how many yards and long runs he will get against our no tackle/no turnover defense. I sure hope that he doesn't return kicks and punts also.

LaLa 69 (mercy)

NT 6 (missed PAT)

Attendance: 7,500 show and leave before halftime

14,000 to see the 1st QTR end....it's anyone's guess after that...weather also has a big part to play in attendance for this game...

SCORE?????? Hmmmmmm... since no one else has ventured where brave me fear to tread...

UNT 32

Drum roll please............

ULL 28

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. Be there to see the season's first win!!!! And, yes, the Green Kool-Aid tastes great...it's SUGAR-FREE!!!!

GO MEAN GREEN!

the attendence will be minus 2 from whatever it usually is...because my two seats will be empty....

not a boycott, just going out of town

however, I can not give these puppies away...not a soul wants them..

I fear we have lost the causual fan..

hell I might nail them to the commons area and let some poor student sit on the old man side of the stadium

but then again he might never come back if it is as lame as it was last Sat night.....

ULL 49

UNT 0

If that's directed at me personally, don't you worry. I'll be at the game. I have a choice on Saturdays of taking the kid to the library to watch some old lady with sock puppets or going to watch UNT get pummeled. So far, as painful as it is, watching the pummels aren't as bad as the old lady with the sock puppets.

Can we hire sock puppet lady to work her way through the parking lot -- driving tailgaters ahead of her and into Fouts?

ULL - 52

NT - 24

NT will score 10 points in Garbage time and pad offensive stats as usual. The best athlete on the offensive side of the ball, Cam Montgomery, will only get 3 carries. Riley will get his one reverse pass & several reverses as usual. Defense will get little pressure.

Everyone seems to forget that the excitement of the game and the strength of play and outcome on the field is inversely proportional to the number of fans in attendance.

So, if the stands are packed, outcome is bleak. If the stands are sparsely populated, we hit on all cylinders and look unbeatable.

Keith

First, consider this. UL-LaLa had a offensive explosion last week vs

UL-Mon. Fenroy had a 80 yd TD run, and a 89 yd TD run. Finished

the night at 297yds. Now, Fenroy is only 30 yds away from over

taking Patrick Cobbs as the SBC all time leading rusher.

UL-LaLa had 6 plays that were 50 yds or longer.

A total of 60 offensive plays gained 728yds, with 556 on the ground.

Desormeaux, their zone read QB, had a 64yd TD run, and a 46yd

3rd down conversion run.

Geez, our defense will be tested. Offense will move the chains, but, if

NT falls behind quickly... this will become ugly fast.

Maybe we should look forward to UL-Monroe.

Predictions:

UL-LaLa -- wins

Attendence -- a good showing

Fenroy will play on Sunday's.