Predictions

Mad Hatter

Do we decide to play defense for once? Until then, I'm going to predict a loss, even if Vizza were to play the entire game.

I think keeping ULL's running game in check determines whether we win or not.

Come on ULL is winless also. Let's give Dodge and Mendoza the benefit of the doubt, Dodge is a good coach and a great motivator. His confidence will soon spread to the rest of the team. I think our Defense finally plays big (against the worse team in the SBC) and our offense rolls. 330 + yards passing 145 yards rushing. My prediction: UNT 35 ULL 10. I know our defense hasn't done much this year, but I think this is a realistic prediction. Wow, I can't believe I put myself out there like that, but you know what I believe in those 9 returning starters on defense more than anyone on that team. They went years complaining about how the offense hadn't done their job, now the preasure is on them and they will produce. Mendoza? He's a proud man and if you think he doesn't read this board, along with all the other coaches, then think again. He will have them ready. Please Mendoza have them ready my GMG reputation is on the line here!

NT- 21

ULL- 17

Vizza will be given 4 possessions. Three of them will end in touchdowns. One will end in an INT being returned for a ULL touchdown.

Meager will throw for 5,000,000 yards between our 20 and their 45. Mapologists will point to these 5,000,000 yards, and Vizza's INT, as proof that DM is our man and will declare that there is not and should not be a QB controversy.

Edited by emmitt01

NT- 21

ULL- 17

Vizza will be given 4 possessions. Three of them will end in touchdowns. One will end in an INT being returned for a ULL touchdown.

Meager will throw for 5,000,000 yards between our 20 and their 45. Mapologists will point to these 5,000,000 yards, and Vizza's INT, as proof that DM is our man and will declare that there is not and should not be a QB controversy.

Nice post. The best part is you didn't even mention the D....just assumed they'd step up. I hope you're right.

...oh, and I agree about the QBs...

Edited by TIgreen01

No clue on the score except that it'll be high... I wouldn't pick us to win just yet in almost any situation based on what we've shown, but based on the first half vs. FAU and the fact that ULL is winless also -- including a 1-AA loss -- I'll give us a 10 point win. The offense does enough to prevent the defense from screwing it up.

Defense rises to the occasion against a weak and depleted OL. Meager will have over 400 yards on a secondary that will give up the short and intermediate routes. DM breaks out and wins the game, securing his future? DM better or that will be it.

Defense will play its best game of the season in all phases of the game. I am thinking a route. See some of you in Lewisville on Saturday.