North Texas vs Navy (10/06/2023) Score Predictions

Big Z

I see a rather uncomfortably competitive win over a pretty terrible FCS team has some of y'all feeling pretty good!
Not me.
For instance, this bad Navy defense allowed 0 points to FCS Wagner.    NT's even worse defense allowed 31 points to FCS ACU.
NT is going to score points, for sure.   But Navy's Triple Option is going to shred this defense up.

Navy: 48
NT: 38

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I see a rather uncomfortably competitive win over a pretty terrible FCS team has some of y'all feeling pretty good!
Not me.
For instance, this bad Navy defense allowed 0 points to FCS Wagner.    NT's even worse defense allowed 31 points to FCS ACU.
NT is going to score points, for sure.   But Navy's Triple Option is going to shred this defense up.

Navy: 48
NT: 38

We think alike

• Upvote 1

North Texas 44 - Navy 41.

Our defense will be cut through like a warm knife through butter BUT if we can win the turnover battle, we'll win the game. Navy fumbled twice against Memphis and once against USF, both losses. They're vulnerable. Unless you completely out-talent Navy, you're probably not going to slow them down much. Attack the football and don't get beat on the few pass plays they run and there's a chance. Rogers has played clean football. Keep that up, and we'll be in it until the end.

Yes, we've looked bad on defense. So has Navy. They're 1-3 for a reason. They also have a first year headcoach. This is winnable.

Navy - 56

North Texas - 41

And all of you who think Navy will win by driving the ball down the field and eating clock are WRONG.  

We don’t tackle..anybody.  They will gash us for 60 yard runs, not 6 yard runs.  

We’ll score with them early but in the second half it will be our OFFENSE that is tired because they don’t get a breather.  😭

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

Navy - 56

North Texas - 41

And all of you who think Navy will win by driving the ball down the field and eating clock are WRONG.  

We don’t tackle..anybody.  They will gash us for 60 yard runs, not 6 yard runs.  

We’ll score with them early but in the second half it will be our OFFENSE that is tired because they don’t get a breather.  😭

Wow! Never heard of an offense getting tired coz they’ve been on the field too much. I believe it’ll be navy who’ll get tired coz they’ll practically be doing wind sprints for roughly three hours. 

• Haha 1