Assistants?

BigWillie

On 4/4/2023 at 8:17 PM, El Paso Eagle said:

I understand in basketball there are no P5's, but man looking at Tech's facilities magnifies the disparity between the "Power" conferences and the G5's. Hard to turn that down. It will be interesting to see how Ross puts his staff together.

Tech is nothing compared to the KU's, UNC's, and UCLA's... If a redneck school like Tech can have facilities like that in the middle of nowhere, imagine what the big brother schools look like 

• Upvote 3
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, rojomojo said:

Tech is nothing compared to the KU's, UNC's, and UCLA's... If a redneck school like Tech can have facilities like that in the middle of nowhere, imagine what the big brother schools look like 

I can see why u may think that, but that Tech basketball facility is off the charts nice.  Believe me they threw some big oil dollars at that biatch.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rojomojo said:

There is a lot, and I mean a lot, of oil and gas money at Tech. 

• Upvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

On 4/5/2023 at 10:40 AM, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Shaw and Wilson should be staying. Both are the reason why we were so successful in the TBT, they are very bright young minds 

Shaw was our Director Of Operations....and Wilson was a GA, right??

Maybe "Boss" Hodge thinks Shaw is ready to move up to Assistant....and Wilson will be the new Dir. Of Ops. 

I like both of them....

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

Give Hodge the funds to hire Coach Reem as his associate head coach (prolly take ~$350k) and then he can hire whatever HS head coaches as assistants he wants to fill out the staff. 

Seems like 350k a tad hugh for assistant but if he’s good I could get behind it.  Especially if he can recruit I’d imagine that woild be money well spent.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, SUMG said:

Shaw was our Director Of Operations....and Wilson was a GA, right??

Maybe "Boss" Hodge thinks Shaw is ready to move up to Assistant....and Wilson will be the new Dir. Of Ops. 

I like both of them....

I was with them for all of Bleed Green, in the film room as well, they are workhorses. McCasland and Hodge rubbed off on them so much because Bleed Green was so well prepared. I think Shaw will get a HC job in the next 5-10 years, I hope he gets promoted up.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...