'17 K/P Austin McGehee (Fullerton JC) [Verbal:NT}

TheReal_jayD

#UNTouchable® Retweeted Austin McGehee

North Texas lands Top Juco Kicker/Punter! Formerly of @RazorbackFB!! Big get for New Special Team Coach @CoachBiagi

#UNTouchable® added,

C3XwiVvUkAErKd8.jpg
Austin McGehee @kickanumba2
Proud to announce I am committing to The University of North Texas on full scholarship. #NoFlyZone

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, djohnnie said:

and  possibly losing Bradley. This looks like a Mac class with NSD rapidly approaching

From appearances I can see where you would say this. Hopefully there is a backup plan that is workable.

The top kids in our classes will always be targets for schools like UH... just like their top targers will be chased by some P5s... 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

44 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

3 for 3

Count me as confused. This article says he arrived at Purdue in fall 2014, then left before the semester started and was at Arkansas State for the fall semester where the coaches tried to get him eligible. That sounds to me like if they were trying to get him eligible that fall then they enrolled him full-time, starting his eligibility counter. 

http://www.scout.com/college/arkansas/story/1500429-mcgehee-s-dream-finally-comes-true

Then at Arkansas for 2015 and Fullerton for 2016. Fullerton listed him as a freshman, but JUCOs can be unreliable, as we saw one list Justin Manu as a sophomore but when we signed him he was actually out of eligibility. 

Maybe he didn't enroll in 12 hours during the fall 2014 when he was at Arkansas State?

15 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Count me as confused. This article says he arrived at Purdue in fall 2014, then left before the semester started and was at Arkansas State for the fall semester where the coaches tried to get him eligible. That sounds to me like if they were trying to get him eligible that fall then they enrolled him full-time, starting his eligibility counter. 

http://www.scout.com/college/arkansas/story/1500429-mcgehee-s-dream-finally-comes-true

Then at Arkansas for 2015 and Fullerton for 2016. Fullerton listed him as a freshman, but JUCOs can be unreliable, as we saw one list Justin Manu as a sophomore but when we signed him he was actually out of eligibility. 

Maybe he didn't enroll in 12 hours during the fall 2014 when he was at Arkansas State?

Same I was going off freshman listing at juco

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

I was confused too by the article. It feels like he should have 3 to play 2? IDK, it was tough to figure out for me.