UNT/UTEP Score Prediction

Matt from A700

8 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

I know Littrell is aware his team can still go to a bowl game with five wins, but he's not going to let any of his guys think that way. I think we'll see the best collective effort by the Mean Green all year.

Mean Green 42

Minors 10

Would really like to see Alec have a great game and take us to a bowl game. Would like him to have a Cinderella ending with a bowl win!

GMG 36

WHO? 13

• Upvote 1

Jones is a great example of how isolation works against El Paso.

One of the better backs out there, he will likely play in the NFL, and no one out here on this side of Texas really knows about him.

El Paso is a remote place (though social media and the growing amount of football coverage has negated some of that).

Edited by greenminer

36 minutes ago, Cerebus said:

Nope.  I think fans are a little too unworried about this game.  Jones can beat us by himself if we don't make plays. 

That's exactly why I wasn't too quick to chalk this up as a win.

5 hours ago, Cerebus said:

Nope.  I think fans are a little too unworried about this game.  Jones can beat us by himself if we don't make plays. 

^. 

I'm cautiously optimistic, at best. This is a nervous kind of game. We must bottle up Jones. Give him 0 breathing room. And when our O smells blood we have to attack. And if we get them down 17-0, stomp on their trachea this time.