Anyone Else Notice?

KRAM1

I looked through some old programs, as they are the only data we have, we are going to roll with them until better data is presented.

• 2000-2001: No MGC, still called MGF, no membership listed
  • 2002 : First year called MGC again, listed in program
  • 2003-2009 I didn't save any programs, just the media guides, would love to get counts or copies from any of you.
  • 2010-2015 I have the programs

Numbers:

• 2002: 211
  • 2010: 484
  • 2011: 700
  • 2012: 896
  • 2013: 800
  • 2014: 1075
  • 2015: 830

Our friend the linear trend line:

xUdlBGX.jpg

I looked through some old programs, as they are the only data we have, we are going to roll with them until better data is presented.

• 2000-2001: No MGC, still called MGF, no membership listed
  • 2002 : First year called MGC again, listed in program
  • 2003-2009 I didn't save any programs, just the media guides, would love to get counts or copies from any of you.
  • 2010-2015 I have the programs

Numbers:

• 2002: 211
  • 2010: 484
  • 2011: 700
  • 2012: 896
  • 2013: 800
  • 2014: 1075
  • 2015: 830

Our friend the linear trend line:

xUdlBGX.jpg

Wow.  We lost almost a quarter of our members after last season's letdown.  I expect to see that number continue to decline... :/

• Upvote 1

Just so you know, we have a senior AD staffer who's job it os to grow MGC number as well as major gifts. His name is John Nittardy. 

Pretty sure he joined last year. He is the target of your angst. 

There are plenty of people in the AD that are drawing a paycheck. They need to earn their keep. 

Edited by greenit

Just so you know, we have a senior AD staffer who's job it os to grow MGC number as well as major gifts. His name is John Nittaedy. 

Pretty sure he joined last year. He is the subject of your angst. 

There are plenty of people in the AD that are drawing a paycheck. They need toward their keep. 

I've had only one conversation with him when Reggie was out that day or something and I needed some stuff regarding my account and he didn't seem all that pleasant to talk to.

I've had only one conversation with him when Reggie was out that day or something and I needed some stuff regarding my account and he didn't seem all that pleasant to talk to.

We may have spoken to the same guy. I asked this person to call me back and he seemed a little irritated. Of course, he never called me back. 

If the Mean Green Club had the website up to date, you could find it here:  http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/mg-club/spec-rel/name-recognition.html .  Unfortunately, these are last year's donors.

These are the same people complaining we don't have enough donors? They want to be taken seriously huh? 

• Upvote 1

When I called to get my parking passes sent out, the lady wasn't in the office. The gut on the other end of the line took my name and number. About 3 weeks later, last week actually, she calls me in the morning, after I worked the night before. She never introduced herself, never asked for me, just simply said she was returning a phone call to the number that had just called her.

• Upvote 1

I know i got my tickets last second and as well as my donation. My name is not in the program. I hope their are a lot like me who just didn't get their donations in time for print. 

They couldn't go ahead and hold off on print until last week? Not like we needed to rush to print. I mean we didnt even play in week one.  Had a road game in week 2, why could those not hold off?

They couldn't go ahead and hold off on print until last week? Not like we needed to rush to print. I mean we didnt even play in week one.  Had a road game in week 2, why could those not hold off?

I don't know if it's actual printing logistics as it is a strategy to get money in early.  The emails usually say something along the lines of "Get your money in before June 30th to be including in the program!!!"

I don't know if it's actual printing logistics as it is a strategy to get money in early.  The emails usually say something along the lines of "Get your money in before June 30th to be including in the program!!!"

Lol I love you signature now. Pure greatness.  Well, who the heck cares. Lets acknowledge the few people who are actually donating money.  

I'm not a big donor, but I am consistent.  So far.  I honestly wish my name was not listed.  No ones business what I donate.  Wonder if there are more like me who do not want their donations divuldged?

• Upvote 1