Projected attendance for Rice game?

Harry

Projected attendance for Rice game?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Projected attendance for Rice game?

• 15K+
    • 17K+
    • 19K+
    • 23K+
    • 25K+

What was our average last year?

I think the kids will still show up. It is our first CUSA game and first home game. Now if we lose, they might as well cancel the rest of the home games.

If we have a showing like we did last weekend, you can 100% count on an almost empty stadium.

Edited by GreenTexan13

Like stated above, I do believe there will still be a great crowd despite the outcome last week.  I was on the bus ride back from the SMU game, and though there were some negative words here and there the overall attitude was one of vengeance and excitement.  There is a lot of hope that we will learn from our mistakes at SMU and come back strong against Rice.  Whether that happens or not is to be seen.  The next two home games should have large crowds (weather permitting), mostly because of homecoming.  However, if we don't muster any wins until then I see the attendance dropping dramatically after the 10th.      

• Upvote 4

I am wondering if we go into Homecoming head to head against a Texas OU weekend with no wins and play a  D1aa school most people have never heard of what the actual attendance will be? 

Edited by KingDL1

Chance of thunderstorms may keep folks away...hope it doesn't rain...21,239

Bring on the storms.  I hope the bottom falls out because this will help our chances our tremendously to actually obtain a win.  Doesnt matter to me personally what the attendance is as long as we get a Conference win!