Official Indiana Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

After a convincing win against a very poor Colonels team, the Mean Green had 2 weeks to prepare for Indiana.

Indiana looks up-&-down like the Mean Green.

Last year, the Mean Green came out flat on the road (Tulane) after their first bye week. Hopefully, we don't see a repeat performance.

Indiana has some serious threats on offense. They're going to get their points.

The key will be TOP & turnovers. If we can win BOTH of those battles, we'll grind this game out for a win. Otherwise, I think we're in for a tough loss.

I'm thinking we see DW make some mistakes. I've also been claiming coach Joseph's knowledge of Skladany's defense will work against us.

Sorry guys, I'm not confident we're going to win this one...

UNT: 24

Indiana: 34

Hope I'm wrong though. GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This really could go a lot of different ways, but I'm going to guess that Dajon is the real deal. Both his accuracy (underrated) and his mobility shine, opening up the running game and we have a consistent, balanced offense.

D does its job, but "bend don't break" ends up giving up 4 field goals (that guy has a cannon for a leg) to go along with two touchdowns.

Mean Green 41

IU 26

• Upvote 1

Indiana--30

UNT--17

Until we win an OOC road game under Coach Mac, its hard to pick the good guys to win on the road at a P5 school--especially one that just lost a game after scoring its biggest victory in years the week before that loss...throw the fact that IU will want revenge from their loss against us back in 2011, as well as Dajon's first real start against something above 4A low-level competition, I think we are gonna fall short in Hoosier-land.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think we'll do some good things and have some exposive moments on both sides of the ball. I'm guessing that DW will stumble a bit (knee jerkers and pollyannas will be out in force on Saturday night and Sunday), and turn in a respectable effort that will fail to meet the crazy expectations placed on him. It'll be a bit scary for the Hoosiers either early or late, but I think the final margin will be something like:

Indiana 31

UNT 21

• Downvote 1