North Texas vs. SMU at 6 p.m. now

I just called the Southern Meth ticket office (Wed 5:00p) and the young man there (Anthony) said he understood it would either be a 11:00 or a 3:00 kick.  He said since they had a 6:00 the prior week, he thought the time would be earlier.  Don't know what he knows but that's what he said.

I'm hoping for 6:00.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1

I just called the Southern Meth ticket office (Wed 5:00p) and the young man there (Anthony) said he understood it would either be a 11:00 or a 3:00 kick.  He said since they had a 6:00 the prior week, he thought the time would be earlier.  Don't know what he knows but that's what he said.

GO MEAN GREEN

SMU's twitter feed retweeted the AAC announcement on Twitter so this merely shows us that their ticket staff have the same issues as ours do.

This I can do.  This pleases me.  Thank you benevolent football television deities for your grace and generosity.

This means that I will be able to attend six games this year and that only two of them will be alternative home games.

so I guess this means we are getting severely intoxicated in Shreveport again...

GO MEAN GREEN

image.png

• Upvote 3

Geez, ya think?  One year ago we beat them 43-6.  Things haven't changed that much in 12 months for either team.  So, yes, we can win.

And let's also not forget who started that game at QB...  I mean, say what you will about McNulty, but he's better than Greer.   And we still pounded them.

SMU is a reclamation project.  They'll be more competitive this year if Morris can instill some confidence, but they're a long way from actually being competitive.

Don't get me wrong, I want a 6:00 kickoff.  But I can't find anyplace that mentions a 6:00 kick except  my very learned colleague, "All About UNT."  I looked at ESPN and found the game but with the TBD initials as the time. 

I'm not sayin'.  I'm just sayin'.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1

Don't get me wrong, I want a 6:00 kickoff.  But I can't find anyplace that mentions a 6:00 kick except  my very learned colleague, "All About UNT."  I looked at ESPN and found the game but with the TBD initials as the time. 

I'm not sayin'.  I'm just sayin'.

Everywhere on the UNT A.D. website says 6 p.m.

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/062415aaa.html

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/ntex-m-footbl-sched.html

• Upvote 2